Nova Launcher was the pioneer (see the news), and now the also popular Action Launcher follows in its footsteps: the AL 2.1 beta version incorporates Ok, Google command recognition, as well as another very useful function, an old one known to users. of the LG G2, the Knock Off.
Since version 2.0, the Action Launcher It brings very useful functions, which appeal more and more to its users. In verse 2.1, the launcher has learned new tricks, especially the recognition of hotword Ok, Google to start Google Now on the start screen (for now only in English), as well as integrating the screen off function with two beats on the homescreen.
- Overview of changes in version 2.1
- Hotword Ok, Google (Android 4.4 required);
- KnockOff to turn off the screen;
- Alternative source Roboto Condensed;
- More control over cone text display;
- Cover / Shutter indicators can be removed;
- The size of the icons can now be adapted to the start screen, Quickpage and folders;
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 2.1 is currently in the open beta testing phase. If you want to try the new Action Launcher, you must first sign in to the corresponding Google+ Community and then become a beta tester on the Google Play Store.
Action Launcher 2: Pro
Have you tested the new version of AL? Tell us what you think in the comments!
(tagsToTranslate) action launcher (t) version 2.1 (t) beta (t) knockoff (t) ok google (t) news