6 facts about YouTube and Brazil | Google Discovery Skip to content Skip to blog sidebar
- Brazil is one of the five most important markets for YouTube in watch time.
- In Brazil, 95% of the online population accesses the platform at least once a month. There are 98 million Brazilians connected. (Comscore Multi-Platform, 2014-2017, Brazil.)
- YouTube has over 94% penetration in classes A, B and C.
- Millennials live here. 96% of young people aged 18 to 35 access YouTube.
- 54% believe that the essence of YouTube is freedom of expression; 41% believe it is diversity; 26% believe it is authenticity.
- YouTube is also a school. For 31%, the platform is a source of learning. For 47%, consuming information is looking for novelty (37%) and culture (20%).
% d bloggers like this: