A few days ago a rumor spoke about a stylus and a new keyboard arriving next to the "IPad Pro", but today Mark Gurman who is "On fire" in the last few weeks I brought some extra details about this new tablet from Apple.
- Apple does indeed launch a stylus and keyboard for the "iPad Pro", but they are certain to be announced next to the tablet on Wednesday. Both accessories will be sold partly.
- Apple would have developed two keyboard versions for this iPad, one that works as a case (I imagine it is similar to what Microsoft offers for the Surface) and the other external, Bluetooth.
- Smart Covers and conventional Cases, without keyboard, will also be offered for the ?iPad Pro?.
- The 12.9-inch screen of this iPad is so ?monstrous? that it will be possible to run two apps side by side in their native resolutions (in vertical orientation).
- The ?iPad Pro? will have an A9X chip, which sources say brings significant advances over the iPad Air 2's A8X.
- The new iPad has four stereo speakers, but only one Lightning port on its bottom.
- Unlike the current iPad Air and mini, the "Pro" should start with 64GB of capacity plus an aspect that shows how much it will be targeted to a specific audience. A 128GB version will also be available, of course.
- Expected to hit the market only in November (probably towards the end of the month, inclusive), this new iPad already comes with iOS 9.1 pre-installed.
- The "iPad Pro" will also be sold in Apple's current standard colors of space gray, silver and gold and will obviously have versions with 4G (LTE) built in.
- The prices of the ?iPad Pro? should be more or less equivalent to that of the 12-inch MacBook (ie, above US $ 1,000 in the United States), which will certainly leave some consumers in doubt when choosing between one and the other.
I don't know about you, but I'm * very * interested in this iPad!