It took a long time, but finally Google gave a little love to you Schedule (Calendar) for users of iPhones / iPods touch, who have just won a native app to access the service.
Download the official Google Calendar app on your iPhone to save time and get more out of the day.
- A new Schedule view: See your schedule at a glance, with photos and maps of the places you're going to.
- Gmail events: flights, hotels, shows, restaurant reservations and more are automatically added to the calendar.
- Help to fill the agenda: you can create events quickly with smart suggestions of titles, places and people.
- Different ways to view your calendar: Quickly switch between one day or an overview of several days at a time.
- All calendars in one place: Google Calendar is compatible with all calendars on your smartphone, including Exchange and iCloud.
He already follows, of course, the Material Design of Google, but it sins in some details as in the truncated name (?Google Cal?) in the Home Screen of iGadgets. This is even shown at the beginning of the app's promotional video, check out:
The other criticism is the fact that, even now reaching the App Store, Google Calendar is still not universal, that is, it does not run natively on iPads. Maybe soon?
The application is already localized for several languages, including Portuguese.