Check out a complete guide to using TikTok on your computer, whether PC or Mac.
THE TikTok one of the most downloaded apps in the App Store and Play Store. The social network, a success in Generation Z, has won over celebrities who pose challenges to users and influencers amateurs in creating short and creative videos.
Unlike Instagram, the TikTok has not yet made available its web version and users are unable to use it natively on the computer, either PRAÇA or Mac. But through the app emulator Bluestacks you can check the social network on your computer.
In this comprehensive guide we teach you how to use Bluestacks to access the TikTok from a Windows or Mac PC. See the step by step below!
How to use TikTok on your computer
1. The first step is to access the Bluestacks website and download the program on your PC or Mac.
2. Run the application and click Install now.
3. Wait for the program to be installed.
4. After the installation is complete, Bluestacks will start. Wait, the procedure may take a few minutes.
5. Now, with the program already started, click Log in to log in with your account Play Store. If you are a user of iOS, log in with a Gmail.
6. Click Login to access Play Store. Enter your email and password to release access.
7. The download icon for the TikTok available on the program's home may present an error. So, click on the Play Store icon and type TikTok in the Google Play search bar. Go to the button "Install".
8. When the download is complete, click Open to run the application.
9. Wait while the application loads and configure your interests in the application. Once started, you will notice that the five main icons of the platform are located in the inner corner. To log into your account TikTok click in Me, and enter your login and password you can create an account on the app using your profile on Instagram, Facebook or with your account on Gmail.
10. Even if there is a button for recording video, this version does not allow video recording. But you can discover new users and content and interact with the videos, giving likes or sharing with other users.
With this version of TikTok in the app emulator, even if it doesn?t allow you to record videos from a webcam, you can choose your interests in videos, discover new users, view videos, interact and share content.
The complete experience of TikTok is really in the smartphone app, but now with these tips on how to use the Bluestacks you can keep up to date on the social network on other devices.
Tell us if you liked using TikTok on your computer, and what are your favorite profiles, below in the comments!