Emergency Aid application is already available for informal workers; see how to download
THE Federal Savings Bank launched on Tuesday, April 7, an application for Brazilians who should receive emergency aid (coronavoucher) due to the pandemic of coronavirus (COVID-19). The app BOX | Emergency Aid is already available and intended for informal workers, who are not registered in the Cadnico or in Family Purse.
The application launched by the government itself will check whether the citizen meets one of the requirements required by law to receive emergency aid. Self-employed persons who are not registered with government social programs may receive basic income within 48 hours after completing the registration on the platform. Check below how to register and all the rules for receiving money.
How to download and register in the app Emergency Aid
After installing the app on your smartphone, the user of the app BOX | Emergency Aid You need to carefully read the rules (also available in the app store), accept the terms, fill out a registration form with name, CPF, date of birth and the mother's name.
After informing this data, the citizen must provide his phone number, as well as the operator. On the screen itself, the app asks the person to fill in information about family members.
That done, the BOX | Emergency Aid ask how you want to receive emergency coronavoucher assistance, being able to create a bank account or use an existing one. Finally, after placing the bank details for receipt, just wait for the approval, which will be informed directly in the application.
Application and website
During the press conference, government officials announced the availability of the application and an official website, where it is also possible to request the benefit, and a telephone to answer questions about the program.
Rules for receiving basic income
As informed by the Official Gazette (DOU) of April 2, 2020, Brazilians who are in one of the following conditions must receive basic emergency income:
- Individual microentrepreneur (MEI);
- Individual contributor to the General Social Security System (RGPS);
- Informal worker enrolled in Cadnico (Unique Registration for Social Programs of the Federal Government), or that has fulfilled the requirements by March 20, 2020.
Remembering that informal workers without registration in the Cadnico or in Family Purse need to make the request through the application or website.
Beneficiaries must follow the requirements below:
- Older than 18 years;
- Brazilians without active formal employment;
- The citizen who is not a social security or assistance benefit, or beneficiary of unemployment insurance, a federal government cash transfer program, with the exception of Bolsa Familia;
- Brazilians with a monthly family income of up to half a minimum salary (R $ 522.50) or total monthly income of up to three minimum salaries (R $ 3,135).
The amount will be limited to two members of a family (over 18). Women heads of families will receive two quotas (R $ 1,200). People who have received taxable income above R $ 28,559.70 cannot receive the benefit.
How much will I receive and for how long
- People in one of the situations listed above: R $ 600 for 3 months;
- Women heads of families: R $ 1,200 for 3 months.
How to be paid
The amount will be made available through public banks. Just them: BBrazil's hollow, Federal Savings Bank, Bank of the Amazon and at Banco do Nordeste. Lotrical houses and post offices can also be used for withdrawals.
The government will pay the aid through a digital social savings account, which will be created in the name of the beneficiary. The person can still make at least one wire transfer, free of charge.
- First installment of payment: April 14, 2020 or earlier (Brazilians with savings account in Cashier and account holders Bank of Brazil can receive before).
- Second installment of payment: between April 27 and 30, 2020
- Third and final installment of payment: between May 26 and 29, 2020
Beneficiaries of Bolsa Família
For the beneficiaries of the social program Family Purse, the release of the coronavoucher will be easier, since the federal government has the data of the registrants. Therefore, it will not be necessary to download the application launched by Cashier. Between April 16 and 30, program participants can choose to receive the most advantageous amount: emergency aid or the benefit that is already paid.
Whoever is at Bolsa Famlia, rest assured. Received from April 16 (Thursday), which is the program schedule. People will receive whichever is more advantageous, Bolsa Família or emergency aid, said Onyx Lorenzoni, Minister of Citizenship.
Sources: Ministry of Citizenship; DOU; Federal Savings Bank