We have known for months that Denon already had AirPlay compatible products in terms of hardware, but it was only last week that she and Marantz released the long-awaited software upgrades. Detail: they cost $ 50.
For those who pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars for their hardware, even fifty shouldn't do a lot of tickling, but it still surprises me a value like that for a simple activation of software for something that already existed in products sold a few months ago.
Here is the list of compatible models:
- Denon AVR-4311CI
- Denon AVR-3311CI
- Denon AVR-991
- Denon AVR-A100
- Denon N7 Networked CD Receiver and 2.0 Channel Speaker System
- Marantz SR7005 A / V Receiver
- Marantz AV7005 A / V Preamplifier
- Marantz NA7004 Network Audio Player
- Marantz M-CR603 Networked CD Receiver
The offer of both companies is very similar because they are controlled by the same group, D&M Holdings.
[via Cult of Mac]