On this Tuesday afternoon, Apple just released updates for all compatible iPhones: iOS 13.4, which brings some news and several bug fixes.
What has changed in this iOS update?
IOS 13.4 implements some new features, such as new Memojis, more options in CarPlay, Archives and several general improvements. Follow the changelogofficial:
IOS 13.4 features new Memoji stickers and iCloud Drive folder sharing from the Files app. This update also contains bug fixes and improvements.
- Nine new Memoji stickers, including Smiling Face with Hearts, Hands Together and Festive Face.
- Sharing iCloudDrive folders from the Files app;
- Controls to limit access to only those you expressly invite or grant access to anyone who has the folder link;
- Permissions to choose who can make changes and upload files, and who can only view and download files.
- Always visible controls for deleting, moving, replying or composing a message when viewing conversations;
- Responses from encrypted emails are automatically encrypted when S / MIME is configured.
App Store with Apple Arcade
- Universal Purchase compatibility allows the use of a single purchase of a participating app on the iPhone, iPodtouch, iPad, Mac and AppleTV;
- Recently used Arcade games appear in the Arcade tab so that you can continue playing on the iPhone, iPodtouch, iPad, Mac and AppleTV;
- List view to View All Games.
- Compatibility of third-party navigation apps with the CarPlay Dashboard;
- Information during the call appears on the CarPlay Dashboard.
- RA Quick View offers compatibility with audio playback in USDZ files.
- Compatibility with suggestions for typing in Arabic.
This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements. This update:
- Adds a status bar indicator to show when VPN is disconnected on iPhone models with end-to-end screens;
- Corrects an issue on the Camera where the viewfinder could appear as a black screen after opening;
- Addresses an issue where the Photos app could appear to be using excessive storage;
- Resolves an issue in the Photos app that could prevent sharing an image in the Messaging app if iMessage was disabled;
- Corrects an issue in Mail where messages could appear out of order;
- Addresses an issue in Mail where the conversation list could display empty lines;
- Resolves an issue where Mail could fail to tap the Share button in Quick View;
- Corrects an issue in Settings where cell data could appear incorrectly as disabled;
- Addresses an issue in Safari where web pages could not be reversed when Dark Mode and Smart Reverse are enabled;
- Resolves an issue where text copied from web content in a third-party app could appear invisible when pasted if Dark Mode is enabled;
- Corrects an issue in Safari where a CAPTCHA tile could be shown incorrectly;
- Addresses an issue where the Reminders app might not issue new notifications for a late recurring reminder until it is marked as completed;
- Resolves an issue where the Reminders app could send notifications for completed reminders;
- Corrects an issue where iCloud Drive appeared to be available on Pages, Numbers and Keynote even if a session had not been started;
- Addresses an issue in Apple Music where video clips could not be broadcast in high quality;
- Resolves an issue where CarPlay could lose its connection on certain vehicles;
- Corrects an issue in CarPlay where the visualization in the Maps app could be moved briefly from the current area;
- Addresses an issue in the Home app where touching a security camera activity notification could open a different recording;
- Resolves an issue where the Shortcuts app might not appear when you tap the Share menu from a screenshot;
- Enhances the Burmese keyboard so that punctuation symbols can now be accessed in numbers and symbols.
For devices that do not receive newer generations of the system and other news, Apple has also made available theiOS 12.4.6, which brings important security improvements.
Above all, we recommend keeping your device up to date.
To update, just go toGeneral Software Update Settings.
Liked? Share with your friends and stay tuned here on iPhoneTips! Follow us onTwitter,Telegram, InstagrameFacebook; support our project!