List all the necessary equipment, from notebooks to desks, to boost your home office routine in times of coronavirus
The new pandemic COVID-19 coronavirus changed the routine of families all over the world, and this reality shouldn't change in the next few days. After WHO recommend that people avoid crowds and, whenever possible, stay at home, many companies and sectors have adopted the teleworking scheme, the popular home office, to prevent employees from exposing themselves unnecessarily to the virus both at work and on the way to it.
And if you have the possibility to work at home, it is essential that you join this cause: by the time we produce this matter, the state health secretariats already count 370 cases disease, registered in 18 states and in DF. According to researchers from the Center for Operations and Intelligence in Health, the estimate is that the number of actual infected people will reach 4.9 thousand until the end of March, as disease tests are only being performed on patients with severe symptoms.
This is the dimension of contgio caused by the new coronavirus. It is always valid to remember that contamination occurs airways, by air or by droplets from sneezing or cough of an infected person, or by contact with contaminated surfaces when someone raises their hands to their eyes or mouth after touching an infected object, for example.
Even if you understand the gravity of the situation, it is quite possible that you do not have the necessary equipment to work outside your office. For this reason, we have prepared a list with all the necessary items, from notebooks to desks, for those who want to work in home office and do not want to lose in productivity or comfort:
Whereas the computer your main work tool, the performance of your home office also depend largely on this equipment. In this topic, we bring together best notebooks in cost-benefit or performance, including affordable options, high graphic performance, great performance for multitasking and that, preferably, they are also light and fine, since this way the equipment will continue to be useful even when we return to normal.
For those who work with images and visual projects, it is recommended to always choose models with a dedicated GPU, especially those made for games. Gamers notebooks like the Samsung OdysseyIn addition to having a powerful processor and video card, it also has better cooling, which prevents overheating and consequent performance drops.
- Samsung Odyssey Intel Core i7 HQ, W10, 8GB, 1TB Notebook, GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB, 15.6 ?PLS Full HD LED Black;
- Lenovo Ideapad S145 Notebook, Intel Core i7-8565U 8GB, 1TB, NVIDIA GeForce MX110 Video Card with 2GB dedicated GDDR5, Full HD 15.6 ?Screen, Windows 10, 81S90003BR;
- Dell Inspiron 15 3000, i15-3583-A20B, 8 Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Notebook, 8 GB RAM, HD 2TB, AMD Radeon 520 2G GDDR5, Screen 15.6 ? LED HD, Windows 10, White;
- Dell Inspiron 2 in 1 Ultrafine 14 5000 Notebook, i14-5481-A20S, 8 Generation Intel Core i5-8265U, 8 GB RAM, HD 1TB, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 14 ? LED IPS Screen, Windows 10, Silver;
- Lenovo Ideapad S145 Notebook, Intel Core i5-8265U 8GB, 1TB, NVIDIA GeForce MX110 Video Card with 2GB dedicated GDDR5, 15.6 ?HD Screen, Windows 10, 81S90008BR;
- Acer Spin 3 2-in-1 Notebook, SP314-51-31RV, Intel Core i3 7020U, 4GB RAM, 1TB HD, 14 ? LED screen, Windows 10;
- Notebook Asus X512Fa-Br568T 8 Intel Core I5, 8Gb Ram, Hd 1Tb, Screen 15.6 ? Windows 10 – Dark Gray;
- Samsung Essentials e20 notebook;
- Lenovo Ideapad S145-15IWL Intel Core i5 Notebook – 8GB 1TB 15.6 Windows 10;
- Acer Aspire 3 A315-53-333H Intel Core i3 Notebook – 4GB + Microsoft Office 365 Personal Package;
- Lenovo IdeaPad 330 Notebook i3-7020U 4GB 1TB Windows 10 15.6 ? HD 81FD0003BR Silver Silver;
- Lenovo Ideapad S145-15IWL Intel Core i5 Notebook – 8GB 1TB 15.6 2GB Windows 10 Video Card;
- Lenovo Ideapad S145 Intel Core i7 Notebook – 8GB 1TB 15.6 Full HD 2GB Video Card;
Most notebooks today can work on equal footing with traditional workstations. However, the lack of a larger screen, or even a second screen, you may end up decreasing your productivity when working in home office. In this case, the best monitors can be those with ultra-wide display, which are wider than the traditional ones and make it possible to view much more content at the same time.
If one ultra-wide monitor not what interests you, but you need high fidelity of images, it is worth focusing the search on new 4K UHD monitors. They represent the ultimate in quality today and are increasingly cheaper.
It is also worth studying the possibility of using a Smart TV as a second screen: in this case, in addition to having a larger screen that allows you to use multiple software at the same time, once the new pandemic coronavirus pass and you go back to work outside the home, you will have a Smart TV teen to use as you please.
Mice, keyboards and peripherals
As important as having the right notebook and monitor to work with accessories and peripheral that will facilitate your routine in home office. Especially in cases where the notebook is used near a computer monitor part, the ideal is to have a mouse and a keyboard also separate, since it is possible to choose models more ergonomic, designed for the operation of multiple screens.
It can also be interesting to invest in a External HD to separate everything from work to what is personal. Another equally useful tool is USB hub, which increases the number of ports on your notebook and facilitates connected other devices. In addition to all this, especially if you need to participate in videoconferences and do not intend to purchase a notebook, it is essential that you get a good webcam or even headset.
Home Office Furniture
It is important to remember that at home you will not be working on your usual environmenttherefore, it may be valid to invest in items that make the home environment more similar to yours office. That way, in addition to avoiding you wasting time improvising solutions, you also avoid discomforts, which is a point to be taken into account since, unfortunately, the expectation that crisis of the new coronavirus extends for at least some months.
In the list below, therefore, you will find desks, shelves, shelves and all the furniture to leave your home office at the same level as practicality professional environment:
In addition to sanitize well hands and personal items, the highest recommendation against the spread of the new coronavirus avoid to the max leave home. For this reason, in addition to adopting the telework, in the case of those who can, another way to prevent against COVID-19 seek means of entertainment that can also be practiced in the home security: social networks, movies, series, games and even music only great ways eliminate boredom and interact with friends without having to expose yourself.
Thinking about it, we took advantage of this topic to also gather the gadgets that can make this time at home more pleasurable. After all, not everything job, the same?
- Nintendo Switch;
- iPad 6 Apple 4G 32GB Silver Screen 9.7 – Retina Proc. Chip A10 Cm. 8MP + Front iOS 11 Silver;
- Galaxy Tab S6 – Graphite – Samsung Graphite;
- AirPods Pro Apple – with Wireless Case;
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Bluetooth Headset – Silver;
- Headphones with Noise canceling, noise canceling, wireless WH-XB900N – Sony Black;
- LG Soundbar with 2.1 Channels, 300W and Wireless Subwoofer;
- LG XBOOM GO PK3 16W Black Bluetooth Box, Extreme Bass, Waterproof, Voice Command, Integrated Speakerphone .;
- LG XBOOM GO PK7 40W Bluetooth Box, Black, Perfect Bass and Treble Perfect, Water Resistant, Voice Command, Viva;
- Logitech 2.1 Bluetooth Mx Sound 12W Rms Speaker w / Aux Aux;
- Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker – Logitech Blue;
- Google Nest Mini – Gray;
- Google Nest Mini – Personal Assistant (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth) Black
Espresso Coffee Machines
Not to mention productivity at work, not to mention caf. But what to do if the policy of social distance it also prevents you from having that espresso (or those espressos, in plural) each day? Well, it is possible that some of the items listed in this topic will also help you overcome this problem.
Below, we've put together some thermal bottles, espresso makers and coffee machines for different tastes. Some models such as the lines Nespresso and Dolce Gusto, for example, they work with capsules, being able to prepare numerous varieties of coffee, tea and even chocolate. In the same list, also included traditional coffee makers:
Have you approved our list? If you remember an important item that we did not mention, give us your feedback or interact with us on comment field below!