THE iFixit disassembled yet another Apple device with incredible speed! Several improvements were revealed, as well as the chips that come with the iPhone 5. My words cannot describe all the internal and external beauty of the new iPhone, so, see the photos of the animal below:
- Now it is much easier to remove the screen from the iPhone. Changing a broken one is much simpler.
- SK Hynix's H2JTDG2MBR NAND flash memory.
- Features of the iPhone 5 battery: 3.8V; 5.45Wh; and 1,440mAh.
- The chip that brought the 4G LTE to the iPhone 5 the Qualcomm MDM9615M.
- The button Home it also underwent modifications. A new metal support should make it more resistant.
- 1GB: this is the amount of RAM that comes inside the iPhone 5.
The iFixit staff also prepared a video, showing all the most relevant news:
The iPhone 5's ?repairability? score was better than that of its older brothers: 7/10.
Who's dying to catch one with their own hands? O/