Sunday with another tip from our column MM Answers!
Today's question: how to add Preferred list folders in the iOS Files app?
The Archives app (which holds all your documents in one place, even integrated with external services like Dropbox and Google Drive), one of the coolest new features in iOS 11, a hand on the wheel for anyone using iCloud Drive or some other service cloud and need to access your files on a iGadget.
Adding Favorites with drag and drop
- Open the Files application horizontally;
- Hold, drag and drop the desired folder into Favorites.
Removing a folder from Favorites
- Open the Files application;
- Choose the folder you want to remove from Favorites;
- Touch and hold the folder and select ?Remove from favorites? when the selection menu appears.
That simple. How about the tip?
· ? ·
If you looked for an answer on MM Frum and did not find it or if you simply have any suggestions for the MM Answers (we will select one at a time), just send an email to me (marcelo at sign our domain) or talk to me on Twitter (@marcelodemelo).
See you next time! ?