Official Income Tax 2020 program can now be downloaded to computers and mobile devices
The Federal Revenue released this Thursday (20) the download of the Income Tax (IR) 2020 declaration program. The filling can be done on a computer with the operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux and others. The application is also available My Income Tax for iOS and Android.
Despite releasing today, the 2020 Income Tax declaration starts to take effect on the day March 2 (Monday) and must be done by the day April 30 (Thursday), s 11:59 pm (Brasilia time). Check below the available operating systems and the official links to download the program.
Income Tax Program 2020
For mobile and tablet:
If you prefer, the citizen can use the official Income Tax application, My Income Tax. It is available free of charge to system users Android (click here to download) and iOS (click here to download).
In addition to these channels, Brazilians who have a Digital Certificate can make the pre-filled declaration at the Virtual Service Center (e-CAC) of the Federal Revenue Service.
Who needs to declare
If you meet one of the requirements below, you will be required to declare Income Tax 2020.
- It obtained more than R $ 28,559.70 of taxable income in the year;
- He gained from the sale of goods such as real estate and others;
- He sold one property and acquired another within six months (or 180 days) using the Income Tax exemption at the time of sale;
- He owned more than R $ 300 thousand;
- Sold or bought shares on the stock exchange;
- It obtained more than R $ 40 thousand exempt, taxed (or not) at the source in the year. It applies to savings and labor indemnities;
- Profited more than R $ 142,798.50 with rural work or in case of rural loss to be compensated in 2019, or in the following years;
- He moved to Brazil in any month of the past year and was here until December 31, 2019.
What happens if you are late
it is very important to pay attention to the deadline for declaring income tax (2/03 – 4/30). Anyone who does not complete it will have to pay a one percent fine on the tax due to the month. Remembering that it is also mandatory to inform the CPF of all dependents of the residence.