Just to make people who cover the world crazy in their heads, Apple decided to release the final version of the iOS 11.2 (which reached its sixth beta compilation yesterday, which is the same as the final one: 15C114) during this last dawn.
The new features of the operating system that equips iPhones, iPads and iPods touch are: new wallpapers, changes in the Control Center, Apple Pay Cash (obviously, in countries where Apple Pay has already been launched), compatibility with wireless charging a little faster , among other little things.
Here's the changelog complete officer:
IOS 11.2 features ApplePayCash, which allows you to send, request and receive money from friends and relatives with ApplePay. This update also includes bug fixes and improvements.
Apple Pay Cash (US only)
- Send, request and receive money from friends and family with ApplePay in Messaging or by asking Siri.
Other improvements and fixes
- Adds compatibility for faster wireless charging on iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X using compatible third-party accessories;
- Features three new Live Wallpaper images for iPhone X;
- It improves the stabilization of the video camera;
- Adds compatibility in Podcasts to automatically advance to the next episode of the same program;
- Adds compatibility in HealthKit for distance in downhill snow sports as a data type;
- Corrects an issue that could give the impression that Mail was looking for new messages, even when the transfer was complete;
- Corrects an issue that caused notifications read from Mail to Exchange accounts to reappear;
- Improves Calendar stability;
- Resolves an issue that could cause Settings to open on a blank screen;
- Addresses an issue that could prevent the gesture from swiping to display the Today View or the Camera on the Locked Screen;
- Corrects an issue that could prevent the Music controls from being displayed on the Lock Screen;
- Solves an issue that could cause app icons to be arranged incorrectly on the Home screen;
- Addresses an issue that could prevent users from deleting recent photos when iCloud storage is exceeded;
- Corrects an issue that could prevent the map from being displayed on the Find iPhone;
- Resolves an issue in Messaging where the keyboard could cover the most recent message;
- Corrects an issue in the Calculator that could generate incorrect results when typing numbers quickly;
- Addresses an issue where the keyboard could respond slowly;
- Adds compatibility for telephone calls in RTT (Real-time Text) for the deaf and hearing impaired;
- Improves VoiceOver stability in the Messages, Settings, AppStore and Music apps;
- Addresses an issue that prevented VoiceOver from announcing Received Notifications.
The release in a typical day and time may be in this Apple support article: a bug in iOS 11.1.2 (latest version officially available, so far) related to notifications started causing iGadgets to restart unexpectedly just on December 2, 2017, better known as today.
For those upgrading to iOS 11.2, comment on your experiences below! ?
Update by Eduardo Marques 12/02/2017 s 15:36
As usual, for those who prefer to download the IPSW files directly to install the updates manually, go to the links: