After iOS 11.2 and tvOS 11.2, today was the turn of watchOS 4.2 (build 15S102) to be released for all users, that is, those who have a Apple Watch.
The update does not bring any major news to watch owners, with the exception of support for the newly launched Apple Pay Cash in the United States and other little things. Apple promises general improvements and bug fixes, as always.
Here's the changelog complete:
This update contains new features, improvements and bug fixes.
- Send, request and receive money from friends and family with Apple Pay Cash in Messages or by asking Siri (US only);
- Adds compatibility with HomeKit on sprinklers and taps in the Casa app;
- Adds compatibility with a new type of exercise in third-party apps to monitor distance, average speed, number of runs and elevation descent in snow sports downhill with the Apple Watch Series 3;
- Addresses an issue that could occasionally restart the Apple Watch when asking Siri about the weather;
- Corrects an issue that could disable Beating scrolling for some users;
- Addresses an issue that prevented simultaneous timers or alarms from being dismissed independently.
To those updating, share your experiences in the comments below! ?