The Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro were recently launched, with powerful hardware and a set of cameras rated as exceptional. But it was the Mi 10 Pro that managed to attract attention with its photo and video capabilities.
Not only consumers, but also several authorities on the subject, found the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro impressive. One of those authorities was DxOMark, the source of a result that took the smartphone to the top of the podium, ahead of smartphones like the Mate 30 Pro 5G and V30 Pro 5G from Huawei / Honor.
The presentation made by Xiaomi praised its cameras and the tests carried out by DxOMark scored the Mi 10 Pro with 124 points. However, today the DxOMark team unexpectedly updated its article on Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro on its official website.
The test team decided to do the tests again, claiming that the Mi 10 Pro that was tested did not contain the same software that the commercial units have, the update is scheduled for the beginning of the next month.
With the new update planned for Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro users on March 5, it is believed that the DxOMark is redoing the tests with a new Mi 10 Pro unit. It is worth mentioning that as well as there may be some changes in the score, too that there are no changes.
Definitely the tests were surprising to many since they beat smartphones considered the best in cameras. Huawei / Honor line tops are not easy to overcome. This makes the Xiaomi Mi 10 the most cost-effective and current benefit smartphone.
Remembering that the most powerful version of the Mi 10 Pro, it costs half the price of the Galaxy S20 Ultra. So the new smartphones from Xiaomi should be looked at with care if you are looking for a powerful smartphone with a set of cameras that leaves a Huawei Mate 30 behind.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro specs – Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
- ? Release date: 2/13/2020
- ? Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 and Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585
- ? Operational system: Android 10 and MIUI 11
- ? RAM Memory: 12 GB and 8 GB
- ? Internal Storage: 512 GB and 256 GB
- ? Extra Storage: Does not have
- ? Screen – Type: Super AMOLED
- ? Screen – Size: 6.67
- ? Screen – Resolution: 2340 x 1080
- ? Screen – Density: 386 ppi
- ? Screen – Protection: Gorilla Glass 5
- ? Screen – Extras: 500 nits, HDR10, 90Hz and DCI-P3
- ? Rear Camera: 108 MP (7P lens), f / 1.7, 25mm (wide), PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, 12 MP, f / 2.0, (portrait), 8 MP, f / 2.0, (telephoto) and 20 MP, f / 2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
- ? Front Camera: 20 MP, f / 2.0
- ? Drums: 4500 mAh
- ? Loader: 50W and 30W Wireless