You know the app Apple TV? He, according to the company's own description, "is a unified experience of discovering and accessing movies and TV shows from several other apps, whether on Apple TV, iPhone or iPad".
The main features of the TV app include:
- watch now: where users see their iTunes and apps program and movie listings;
- Next: enjoy the movies and programs you are currently watching, including recent iTunes rentals and purchases, all shown in order of preference, for example, when they finish an episode, the next one automatically appears at the beginning of the list, just like any new episode that become available;
- Recommended: where you can explore a wide variety of selected and most viewed programs and films, including handpicked selections by Apple curators, as well as categories and genres dedicated especially to children, science and comedy audiences;
- Library: where we have access to a collection of films and TV shows that they have purchased or rented on iTunes;
- Store: Great for discovering content among video services that have not yet been downloaded or subscribed to, in addition to the latest iTunes releases.
Version 1.4 (917.5 KB) Requires iOS 10.2 or higher Not available on the Brazilian App Store!
It is good to make it clear that the application is available in very few countries (Germany, Australia, Canada, United States, France, Norway, Sweden and the United Kingdom), with limitations depending on the region due to Siri support.
For the fourth beta version of iOS 11.3, released by Apple in early March, brought references to the arrival of the TV application in Brazil.
Today, several readers of MacMagazine confirmed that the application appeared "out of nowhere" on their iPhones and Apple TVs configured with a Brazilian account:
@MacMagazine @rfischmann the TV app apareceu appeared out of nowhere ? pic.twitter.com/x74shPQiQ8
– Wesley Augusto (@wesleyausgusto) March 28, 2018
Did anyone else have the TV app automatically installed on iOS 11.3? cc: @MacMagazine pic.twitter.com/mcnrVTUSE2
– Roberto Friandes (@friandes) March 28, 2018
– jv (@HelloJVS) March 28, 2018
@MacMagazine did you see that? It just appeared on my Apple TV, configured as Brazil. pic.twitter.com/AcQJTYfFlr
– Kenzo Ota (@kenzo_ota) March 28, 2018
What does that mean? That Apple intends to release the application in fact with iOS 11.3 and tvOS 11.3 which should happen soon. Then it is a matter of time before the Video app disappears from your iPhone and gives way to one that can be used more (depending on the integrations and content available, of course).
One more good reason for these systems to be gone soon! ?
required to all who sent us this tip!