It took a while, but it also arrived!
After releasing iOS 11.3, watchOS 4.3 and tvOS 11.3, Apple today also released the macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 (build 17E199) for all users.
Here are your release notes:
MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4 improves the stability, performance and security of your Mac, and is recommended for all users. This update:
- Adds compatibility for US Business Messaging Chat conversations;
- Adds compatibility for external graphics processors (eGPUs);
- Adds Siri compatibility for football information in Brazil;
- Solves graphics corruption issues that affect certain apps on the iMac Pro;
- Allows you to jump to the right most open tab in Safari using 9;
- Allows you to sort Safari favorites by name or URL; just click with the right button and select "Sort by";
- Corrects an issue that could prevent the preview of web links in Messages;
- Helps protect privacy by using AutoFill usernames and passwords only after selecting them in a web form field in Safari;
- Displays warnings in Safari's Smart Search Field when interacting with password or credit card forms on unencrypted web pages;
- Shows privacy icons and links to explain how your personal data will be used and protected when Apple resources request the use of your personal information.
For more detailed information about this update, visit this website: support.apple/en-us/HT208533; For detailed information about the security content of this update, visit: support.apple/en-us/HT201222
In addition to the news above, version 10.13.4 also includes an alert on the use of old apps (still developed in 32 bits, which will no longer be supported by the system in the near future), the new privacy alert icon and a new wallpaper (the one on the iMac Pro).
· ? ·
With him, Apple today also released the macOS Server 5.6, which has several new features.
This fall, Apple intends to stop including open source services (Calendar Server, Contacts Server, Messages Server, Mail Server, DNS, DHCP, VPN Server and Websites) on macOS Server and offer assistance for customers to purchase these services directly open source providers. For more information, see: support.apple/en-us/HT208312
To help prepare for this transition, those services that are still included in macOS Server 5.6 will no longer appear in the Server App sidebar in new installations. Existing installations that are upgraded to macOS Server 5.6 will not be affected and will continue to function in the same way.
We continue to actively develop and support the other features of macOS Server, including Open Directory, Profile Manager and Xsan management.
Support for new restrictions, payloads and commands:
- Configure the Software Update delay from 1 to 90 days (default 30 days)
- Set up access to Accessibility APIs to test apps
- Turn Bluetooth on and off
- Configure kernel extension permissions
- Configure the Content Cache;
- Bypass Device Registration Program for iCloud Storage
- Delay when a user sees a new Software Update (supervised only)
- Configure the Software Update delay from 1 to 90 days (default 30 days – supervised only)
- ScheduleOSUpdate now supports an optional version number to install an eligible iOS specific version (supervised only)
- Turn Bluetooth on and off (supervised only)
- Require FaceID authentication before Autocomplete (supervised only)
- Restricted USB mode disabled (supervised only)
- Require teacher consent to leave a class created by the teacher in the Classroom (supervised only)
- Restrict Remote connections from approved devices (supervised only)
- AlwaysOn VPN now supports a CellularServices service exception
- Bypass Device Registration Program for the Privacy panel
- Erase Device command now supports preventing configuration by proximity in the Configuration Wizard
- Configure the rating of movies, TV, apps and explicit content
- Option to skip the Device Registration Program in Where is this Apple TV?
Both updates are already available on the Mac App Store, just open the macOS app store, go to the ?Updates? tab ("Updates") and install the new versions.
It is worth noting that the iTunes 12.7.4 it was also made available today by Apple.
Update by Rafael Fischmann 03/30/2018 s 09:35
For those who prefer, here are the direct links to download:
There are also security updates for previous systems: