Good news for those who like to earn that discount on apps. Apple launched a Mac App Store promotion entitled ?Get Stuff Done?, totally focused on task management.
Altogether there will be three weeks of promotion, with each highlighting apps for OS X focused on prioritizing, organizing and using. Check out the software for the first week focused on prioritization, which will be on sale from 1/24 to 1/31:
- Clear (Realmac Software): $ 10 per $ 7.
- Things (Cultured Code): $ 50 per $ 25.
- 2Do (Guided Ways Technologies): $ 30 per $ 15.
- Todo (Appigo): $ 15 per $ 7.
- TaskPaper (Hog Bay Software): $ 25 per $ 12.
- The Hit List (Potion Factory): $ 50 per $ 25.
- BreakTime (Excited Pixel): $ 5 per $ 3.
As we can see, the average discount is around 50%. If you were looking to buy one or more of these apps, this is a great opportunity.