The foldable smartphone market has gained a new competitor. At the same launch event for the Galaxy S20 line, Samsung made the Galaxy Z Flip official, a smartphone that delivers major changes in design with respect to the Galaxy Fold.
When opened, the Galaxy Z Flip features a 6.7 "Dynamic AMOLED display with a resolution of 2636 x 1080 pixels, 22: 9 aspect and glass with Gorilla Glass 6 protection. Samsung has implemented an ultra-thin layer of glass on the screen, ensuring that your new foldable is more resistant to scratches. The small secondary display has 1.1 ", being responsible for displaying notifications and times.
Inside, we have the Snapdragon 855+ processor, combined with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.0 internal storage. Unfortunately, there is no support for 5G.
In the camera department, there are two 12MP sensors at the rear, the main with f / 1.8 aperture and the wide-angle secondary with f / 2.2 aperture and 123 degrees field of view. The small "hole" on the screen houses a 10MP camera with f / 2.4 aperture.
To keep the Galaxy Z Flip on, Samsung bet on a 3,300 mAh battery with 15W fast charging technology, as well as wireless charging support. In software, as expected, we have the OneUI 2.0 interface based on Android 10.
As a safety feature, there is a digital reader on the side of the device, and to deliver quality sound, the South Korean has inserted stereo speakers synthesized by AKG.
Price and availability
Starting at the price, the Galaxy Z Flip will sell for $ 1,380 (R $ 5,968). Its sales begin on February 14. It can be purchased in the colors: Mirror Black, Mirror Purple and Mirror Gold. So far, we don't know if he will arrive in Brazil.
Samsung Galaxy ZFlipTechnical sheet – Samsung Galaxy ZFlip
- ? Release date: 02/11/2020
- ? Launch price: R $ 8,999.00
- ? Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+
- ? Operational system: Android 10 and One UI 2
- ? RAM Memory: 8 GB
- ? Internal Storage: 256 GB
- ? Extra Storage: Does not have
- ? Screen – Type: Foldable Dynamic AMOLED
- ? Screen – Size: 6.7
- ? Screen – Resolution: 2636 x 1080
- ? Screen – Density: 425 ppi
- ? Screen – Extras: Always-on display
- ? Rear Camera: 12 MP, f / 2.2, 12mm (ultrawide) and 12 MP, f / 1.8, 27mm (wide)
- ? Front Camera: 10 MP, f / 2.4, 26mm
- ? Drums: 3300 mAh
- ? Loader: 15W
We recommend reading: