WhatsApp only allows you to use videos in status updates, but if you want to post an audio, like a piece of music, for example, this walkthrough will teach you how to circulate the application limitation.
To put audio in WhatsApp status, do the following:
- Choose an image and an audio file you want to use: a joke, a conversation or a piece of music, for example. He must have in maximum 30 seconds duration.
- Download Adobe Clip, available for Android and iOS – you will need it create a free Adobe account – and insert the image into your first clip. Use the same image three or four times, one after the other.
- Click on the music icon at the top of the app and add the audio file. As we warned you before, it must have a maximum of 30 seconds, or it will be cut for this duration by WhatsApp.
- Click share and download the clip to your smartphone.
- Now just share the file in WhatsApp status. Remember that the status update is visible for only 24 hours.
A less elegant alternative is to record a video on your cell phone with your finger on the camera and the desired audio playing in the background. In the case of a conversation, I need to export the file to a service like Google Drive and then download it again to my phone – you?ll need to use a third party app, like VLC, to play the track after downloading.
Source: Music Mindset