With news of audio, photography, portable devices and smart TVs, Sony presented its lineup of products for the Brazilian market in 2016
Sony Brasil presented this Tuesday morning (26) itsline-upof products that will be launched by the end of 2016 in the Brazilian market. The company, which is recognized for the high quality of its products, has expanded its portfolio with devices such as televisions, photo cameras, audio equipment and accessories. Check out some of the highlights presented this morning.
Reinforcing the concept of better experience for the consumer and immersed in content, Sony presents the Soundbars HT-NT5 and HT-CT390. Know a little more about each of them:
- HT-NT5 Soundbar: The HT-NT5 soundbar features Sony's exclusive Hi-Res technology, accompanied by high quality speakers, S-Master amplifier and DSEE HX processing to deliver quality sound highlighting the essential bass. The model is the most complete option of the brand and besides having an elegant design, it also has Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth with NFC and allows the sharing of content by Google Cast or Spotify.
- HT-CT390 Soundbar: Compact, elegant and easy to install, the HT-NT5 soundbar has a subwoofer that improves the quality of bass and 2.1 channel audio. With S-Force PRO Front Surround technology, the device provides a feeling of immersion during use. The model also has Bluetooth connection with NFC.
Headphones and headphones
Seeking to combine good audio quality with comfort and style, Sony has expanded its already extensive portfolio with new headphones and in-ear phones. See the releases:
- MDR-XB450AP Headphone: In addition to the recognized sound quality, the MDR-XB450AP has a flat cable (prevents tangling) with microphone, which allows you to answer calls and control the reproduction of music. The device features innovative technologies such as Beat Response Control and ExtraBass, which guarantee more accurate reproduction without distortion of the bass. Light, practical and available in different colors, the device has a padded finish shell, which improves the isolation of external sound.
- MDR-XB650BT Headphone: The model MDR-XB650BT has the convenience of not having wires, thanks to the Bluetooth connection with NFC included in the device, which allows the user to continue listening to his playlist even though he is up to 10 meters away from the device. Like the MDR-XB450AP, the device also features Beat Response Control and ExtraBass technologies. In addition, its internal battery has autonomy of up to 30 hours of continuous use.
- Interphone headset MDR-AS400: With an eye on the fitness consumer, Sony has also brought a great option for those who enjoy having a good soundtrack during their physical activities. Light and ergonomic, the MDR-AS400 has circular silicone rods that guarantee a perfect fit in the ear without the risk of falling during exercises. The line also has excellent audio quality and a variety of colors and sizes of pillows (PP, P, M, G).
With portability being an increasingly important element in our lives, Sony has also brought news to the portable device segment with new Bluetooth speakers and external chargers. Check out:
- SRS-XB2 speaker: Compact and lightweight, the SRS-XB2 has a Bluetooth connection with NFC that allows the user to remain listening to their music with a distance of up to 10 meters between the devices. This model has a battery that guarantees autonomy of up to 12 hours of continuous use.
- SRS-XB3 speaker: With a minimalist design, the SRS-XB2 has a Bluetooth connection with NFC that allows the user to remain listening to their music with a distance of up to 10 meters between the devices. This model has a battery that guarantees autonomy of up to 24 hours of continuous use. In addition, it is possible to use this model to charge the battery of your smartphone with the energy stored in the back of the device.
- External Chargers: To ensure the availability of its gadgets throughout the day, Sony has also expanded its portfolio of external chargers with two new releases: CP-E3 and CP-E6.
- CP-E3: With a capacity of 3,000 mAh, this model is capable of providing a full charge for your smartphone.
- CP-E6: With a capacity of 5,800 mAh, this model allows you to charge your smartphone up to twice.
Recognized worldwide for the quality of its photographic lenses, Sony has not forgotten the Brazilian's passion for photography and added a new high performance lens to the Alpha line of accessories. The SEL50F14Z lens has a maximum aperture of F1.4, which offers more contrast and resolution when working with Zeiss lenses.
The model arrives in the Brazilian market until the end of this year and comes to reinforce the new portfolio of the brand following the newly launched Alpha 6300, which performs 4K and Full HD recordings of up to 120 fps (slow motion).