Today, this Tuesday, Apple released a new version of its mobile operating systems for all compatible devices: o iOS/iPadOS 13.3.
What has changed in this iOS update?
In addition to general improvements and bug fixes, there are some new options. For example, it is now possible to disable Memoji Stickers on the emoji keyboard, set communication limits on the Time of Use and support for physical security keys (for those who use this method in two-factor verification). Follow thechangelog official:
IOS 13.3 includes improvements, bug fixes and additional parental controls for Time of Use.
- New parental controls provide more communication limits on who children can communicate with via Phone, FaceTime or Messages;
- Contact list for children allows parents to manage the contacts that appear on the child's devices.
- Continue reading with links to related articles or more articles from the same publication.
This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements. This update:
- Allows the creation of a new clip by cutting a video in the Photos app;
- Adds compatibility with FIDO2-compliant NFC, USB and Lightning security keys in Safari;
- Fixes problems in Mail that could prevent new messages from being downloaded;
- Addresses an issue that prevented messages from being deleted in Gmail accounts;
- Resolves issues that could cause incorrect characters to appear in messages and duplicate messages in Exchange accounts;
- Corrects an issue where the cursor could not move after holding down the space bar;
- Addresses an issue that could cause screenshots to appear blurry when sent via Messages;
- Resolves an issue where cropping or using Marcao in screenshots could not be saved in the Photos app;
- Corrects an issue where recordings from the Recorder app could not be shared with other audio apps;
- Addresses an issue where the missed call notice in the Phone app could not be cleared;
- Resolves an issue where the Cellular Data setting could be incorrectly shown as inactive;
- Corrects an issue that prevented Dark Mode from being turned off when Smart Inverse was enabled;
- It addresses an issue where some wireless chargers could charge more slowly than expected.
Above all, we recommend keeping your device up to date.
To update, just go toGeneral Software Update Settings.
Liked? Share with your friends and stay tuned here on iPhoneTips! Follow us onTwitter,Telegram, InstagrameFacebook; support our project!