This Monday, October 28, Apple released theiOS / iPadOS 13.2. Oupdate for iPhones and iPads brings some news and improvements.
What has changed in this iOS update?
IOS 13.2 comes with new features, such as a new feature for the iPhone 11 camera, new emojis, general improvements and bug fixes. Follow thechangelogofficial:
IOS 13.2 features Deep Fusion, an advanced image processing system that uses the A13's Binary Neural Mechanism to capture images with significantly better texture, detail and noise reduction on the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max Additional features include updated and additional emojis, Read Messages on AirPods, AirPods Pro compatibility, HomeKit Secure Video, HomeKit compatible routers and new privacy settings from Siri. This update also contains bug fixes and improvements.
- Deep Fusion for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max uses the A13's Neural Binary Mechanism to capture multiple images with multiple exposures, perform a pixel-by-pixel analysis and fuse the highest quality parts of the images, resulting in photos with significantly better texture, details and noise reduction, especially in scenes with low to medium lighting levels;
- Possibility to change the video resolution directly from the Camera app on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- More than 70 new or updated emojis, including animals, foods, activities, new accessibility emojis, gender neutral emojis and selection of skin tones in couples emojis.
- Read Messages with Siri to read messages received aloud on AirPods;
- Compatibility with AirPods Pro.
- HomeKit's Secure Video allows you to privately capture, store and view encrypted videos from your security cameras and features detection of people, animals and vehicles;
- HomeKit-compatible routers let you control what your HomeKit accessories communicate over the internet or at your home.
- Privacy settings to control your help in improving Siri and Dictation by allowing Apple to store the audio of interactions with Siri and Dictation;
- Option to erase the history of Siri and the Dictation in Siri's Settings.
This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements:
- Fixes an issue that could prevent passwords from being filled in automatically in third-party apps;
- Resolves an issue that could prevent the keyboard from appearing when using Search;
- It addresses an issue where swiping to go to the beginning might not work on iPhone X and later;
- Corrects an issue where the Messages app sent a single notification when the option to repeat alerts was enabled;
- Addresses an issue where the Messages app could show the phone number instead of a contact's name;
- Resolves an issue that caused the Contacts app to open in the previously opened contact instead of the contact list;
- Corrects an issue that could prevent Markup notes from being saved;
- Resolves an issue where saved notes could temporarily disappear;
- Corrects an issue where iCloud Backup could not be completed successfully after tapping Backup Now in Settings;
- Improves performance when using Assistive Touch to activate the App Selector.
Above all, we recommend keeping your device up to date.
To update, just go toGeneral Software Update Settings.
Liked? Share with your friends and stay tuned here on iPhoneTips! Follow us on Twitter, Telegram, Instagram and Facebook; and support our project!