This Friday, a few days after the release of iOS / iPadOS 13.1, Apple released a small new update: the iOS/iPadOS 13.1.1.
What has changed in this iOS update?
At first, iOS 13.1.1 came with important bugfixes. one update small, but highly recommended. Among the corrections, there is an error that could cause high battery consumption. Follow the changelog official:
IOS 13.1.1 includes bug fixes and improvements for the iPhone. This update:
- Fixes issues that could prevent the iPhone from being restored from a backup;
- Addresses a problem that could cause the battery to run out faster;
- Fixes an issue that could impact Siri's order recognition on iPhone11, iPhone11Pro and iPhone11ProMax;
- Resolves an issue where Safari search suggestions could be reactivated after turning off;
- Addresses an issue that could cause the Reminders app to sync slowly;
- Fixes a security issue with third-party keyboard apps.
Above all, we recommend keeping your device up to date.
To update, just go toGeneral Software Update Settings.
Liked? Share with your friends and stay tuned here on iPhoneTips! Follow us on Twitter, Telegram, Instagram and Facebook; and support our project!