Today Apple released the iOS 13.2.2 for all compatible devices. The main focus of the update is error correction.
What has changed in this iOS update?
IOS 13.2.2 came to correct errors and bring general improvements, that is, without major news. Follow thechangelog official:
IOS 13.2.2 includes bug fixes and improvements for the iPhone. This update:
- Fixes an issue that could cause apps to terminate unexpectedly when running in the background;
- Resolves an issue where the iPhone could temporarily lose service after a call;
- It addresses an issue where cellular data might not be available temporarily;
- Corrects an issue that caused replies to S / MIME-encrypted email messages between Exchange accounts to be unreadable;
- Addresses an issue where using the Kerberos single sign-on service in Safari could present an authentication warning;
- Addresses an issue where charging could be interrupted with YubiKey Lightning accessories.
Above all, we recommend keeping your device up to date.
To update, just go toGeneral Software Update Settings.
Liked? Share with your friends and stay tuned here on iPhoneTips! Follow us onTwitter,Telegram, InstagrameFacebook; support our project!