After just 3 days of the release of iOS 13.1.1, Apple has just released another update:iOS 13.1.2.
It can be a little annoying to have so many consecutive updates like that, but at least Apple is looking to fix errors more quickly instead of leaving users with problems too long to wait.
What has changed in this iOS update?
IOS 13.1.2 just came to fix more bugs and general improvements. Therefore, it does not bring great news. Follow thechangelog official:
IOS 13.1.2 includes bug fixes and improvements for the iPhone. This update:
- Corrects an error where the iCloud Backup progress bar could continue to appear after a successful backup;
- Corrects an issue where the Camera might not work;
- It addresses a problem where the flashlight could not be activated;
- Corrects an error that could result in loss of screen calibration data;
- Corrects an issue where shortcuts could not be performed from HomePod;
- It addresses an issue where Bluetooth could be disconnected on certain vehicles.
Above all, we recommend keeping your device up to date.
To update, just go toGeneral Software Update Settings.
Liked? Share with your friends and stay tuned here on iPhoneTips! Follow us onTwitter,Telegram, InstagrameFacebook; support our project!