One of the things that many users would like on iOS to be more like Android, for example, the personalization. Among these personalization options,change the coneof applications on the iPhone something very sought after.
To the frustration of some, unfortunately, it is not possible to change the icon of all applications itself (except for apps that have this function internally, such as Telegram and 1Password for example, but it consists in choosing among the alternatives pre-defined by the developer) .
Still, there is a workaround to change the icons, which consists of creating personalized shortcuts to open the desired apps (including, part of the process we already taught here on the website, but now it is even easier). After all, a puzzle is better than nothing, right?
How to change app cones on iOS
First, you need to have the applicationShortcuts downloaded on your iPhone. If you don't already have it, use thebanner below:
- Open the Shortcuts app and tap+orCreate Shortcut;
- TouchAdd To, then type "Open app" in the search field and tap the indicated option;
- Touch To choose and select the desired application;
- Then, touch the 3 dots in the upper right corner. Then, tap Add Home Screen;
- D a custom name, touch the indicated cone and then Choose Photo. Select the desired image in your gallery and place it on the shortcut;
- Finally, touchAdd, then OK, at the top right corner.
There, now you can do this with all the apps you want!
Above all, it is worth noting that there are only shortcuts that open the respective applications. They do not replace the original apps. However, you can, for example, save the applications in a hidden folder and organize the entire Home Screen of your iPhone with custom shortcuts.
And you, what did you think of this tutorial? Comment with us below!
Liked? Share with your friends and stay tuned here on iPhoneTips! Follow us on Twitter, Telegram, Instagram and Facebook; and support our project!