This Tuesday Apple released an update to its operating systems. OiOS13.3.1 it came especially to correct problems.
What has changed in this iOS update?
IOS 13.3.1 does not bring big news, but only bug fixes and general performance improvements. see thechangelog official:
IOS 13.3.1 includes bug fixes and improvements. This update:
- Corrects an issue in the Communication Limits that could allow a contact to be added without entering the Time of Use code;
- Adds an adjustment to control the use of location services by the U1 Ultra-wideband chip;
- Addresses an issue that could cause a momentary delay before editing a Deep Fusion photo taken on the iPhone11 or iPhone11Pro;
- Resolves an issue with Mail that could cause remote images to be loaded even with the Load Images setting disabled;
- Fixes an issue that could cause multiple undo dialogs to appear in Mail;
- Addresses an issue where FaceTime could use the rear ultra-wide-angle camera instead of the wide-angle camera;
- Resolves an issue where delivery of push notifications could fail over WiFi;
- Addresses a problem with CarPlay that could cause sound to be distorted when making phone calls on certain vehicles;
- Introduces compatibility with Siri voices in Indian English for HomePod.
In addition, Apple also released theiOS 12.4.5 for iDevices that stopped on version 12 of the system (iPhone 6 and earlier). The update for general security improvements.
Above all, we recommend keeping your device (s) always up to date.
To update, just go toGeneral Software Update Settings.
Liked? Share with your friends and stay tuned here on iPhoneTips! Follow us onTwitter,Telegram, InstagrameFacebook; support our project!