Today, the week following the release of iOS 13 (which brings a series of new features), Apple released more updates: oiOS 13.1 andiPadOS.
IPadOS is a variation of iOS, but more focused on the iPad, as the name already says. It was presented at WWDC 2019, as we commented here.
What has changed in this iOS update?
IOS 13.1 has some features that were not enabled in version 13, in addition to several bug fixes and improvements. Follow the changelog official:
IOS13.1 includes bug fixes and improvements, including AirDrop with Ultra-wideband technology on the iPhone11, iPhone11Pro and iPhone11ProMax, automations suggested in the Shortcuts app and the possibility to share the arrival time in the Maps app.
- Possibility to select who you want to share via AirDrop simply by pointing from an iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max to another using the new U1 chip with Ultra-Wide Band technology for spatial perception.
- Automations suggested in the Gallery, customized for your daily routine;
- Personal and home automation, allowing you to run shortcuts automatically based on triggers;
- The Home app is compatible with shortcuts such as advanced actions in the Automation tab.
- Share the estimated time of your arrival while the route is in progress.
- Battery charging optimized to extend battery life, reducing the time the iPhone spends fully charged;
- Performance management feature for iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, to prevent the device from being shut down unexpectedly, including the option to disable this feature if an unexpected shutdown occurs;
- Notifications when the Battery Health feature cannot verify that a new, genuine Apple battery is installed on an iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and later versions.
This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements. This update:
- Adds a link to the Me tab in the Search app to allow a guest to start a session and locate a lost device;
- Includes notifications for when the iPhone screen cannot be verified as a new and genuine Apple screen on the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max;
- Solves problems in Mail that could cause incorrect download counts, senders and missing subjects, difficulty selecting or flagging conversations, duplicate notifications or overlapping fields;
- Corrects an issue in Mail that could prevent downloads of email messages in the background;
- Resolves an issue that could prevent Memojis from tracking facial expressions correctly in the Messages app;
- Corrects an issue that could prevent photos from being displayed in the detail view in the Messages app;
- Corrects an issue in the Reminders app that prevents some users from sharing iCloud lists;
- Resolves an issue in the Notes app where Exchange notes could not be displayed in search results;
- Resolves an issue in the Calendar where birthday events could appear several times;
- Fixes an issue that could prevent third-party login windows from displaying in the Archives app;
- Corrects an issue that could cause the Camera to be displayed in an incorrect orientation when swiping to open the Camera on the Locked screen;
- Resolves an issue that could cause the screen to go to sleep when interacting with the Locked screen;
- Fixes problems where app icons could appear blank or as a different app on the Home screen;
- Addresses an issue that could prevent the appearance of compatible background images from changing when switching between Light and Dark modes;
- Solves stability issues when logging out of iCoud in Passwords and Accounts in Settings;
- Corrects an issue that could cause repeated failures when starting a session to update Apple ID settings;
- Corrects an issue that could prevent the device from vibrating when connecting to a charger;
- Solves an issue that could cause people and groups to appear blurred on the Sharing Sheet;
- Corrects an issue that could prevent alternative words from being displayed when you touch a misspelled word;
- Addresses an issue that could prevent multilingual typing from working;
- Addresses an issue that could prevent you from returning to the QuickType keyboard after using a third-party keyboard
- Corrects an issue that could prevent the Edit menu from displaying when selecting text;
- Fixes an issue that could cause Siri to not read Messages on CarPlay;
- Addresses an issue that could prevent sending a message using third-party messaging apps on CarPlay.
Above all, we recommend keeping your device up to date.
To update, just go toGeneral Software Update Settings.
Liked? Share with your friends and stay tuned here on iPhoneTips! Follow us onTwitter,Telegram, InstagrameFacebook; support our project!