After official launch of HTC Magic, from the manufacturer HTC, Samsung also announced the launch in Brazil of its new gadget with Android, the Samsung Galaxy i7500. According to the company, the device has already been approved by Anatel and will be delivered to the market later this week.
We anticipate the platform's arrival in the Brazilian market and guarantee the commitment to pioneering and technological development in the country, one of the company's brands. We support and always offer the best in the market to our consumers, said Silvio Stagni, Vice President of the Telecom Division at Samsung.
With a suggested price of R $ 1,799.00, the Samsung Galaxy comes equipped with a 3.2 AMOLED full touch screen with anti-scratch tempered glass, 3G connectivity, Wi-Fi, 5 megapixel camera, 8GB internal memory (expandable up to 32GB) to enjoy all applications and multimedia content.
Samsung Galaxy I7500 Technical Specifications
- Dimensions: 115 x 56 x 11.9 mm / 114.4g
- Technology: HSDPA 7.2Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps (850/1900 / 2100MHz) EDGE / GPRS (850/900/1800/1900)
- Display: 3.2 HVGA (320 x 480) AMOLED
- 5 megapixel resolution photo camera with professional features + Flash Power LED
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Bluetooth 2.0, Wi-Fi
- Operating System: AndroidTM
- Audio: MP3 / AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / WMA / RA
- Video: MPEG4 / H.263 / H.264 / WMV
- Applications: Browser Chrome-Lite, Android market
- Offline mode
- Battery: 1500 mAh
- 8GB internal memory expandable by microSD card
- Maximum memory capacity: 32GB
- Basic kit includes device, battery, stereo headset and USB data cable
You can check the device at 3D at GSM Arena. (Tip from Renato Maciel)