Buying a notebook does more than just peruse the specification lists. Independent sand you need a cheap notebook, a productivity machine or a gamer notebook, our guide has the advice you need to find the best equipment to meet your needs.
The notebook world is changing. New CPUs and GPUs are producing thinner, lighter and faster machines. In short, our list is this, but it is worth reading the evaluation of each of the machines for you to know them better:
- Dell XPS 13 (2019) – About R $ 11,000
- Dell Gaming G5 – About R $ 5.5 thousand
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 – About R $ 7,200
- HP Omen 17 – About R $ 8 thousand
- Asus VivoBook 15 – About R $ 3 thousand
We chose 5 great notebooks for you to buy in 2020
As you saw just above, among these five options, there are varying values, and this will probably be the great detail in your choice. Below, find out more about our notebook options to buy in 2020.
Dell XPS 13 (2019)
- Processor: Intel Core i7 8 generation
- RAM: 8 GB or 16 GB DDR3
- Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 4K 13.3 inch screen
- Weight: 1.2 kg
The previous 2019 editions of the Dell XPS 13 were already excellent, but the position of its webcam bothered many users. However, the last version of the line solved this problem, and now the 2019 XPS 13 brings performance and lightness. With a 6-core Intel Core i7-10710U CPU, the Dell XPS 13 has the processing power to surprise even the most demanding users.
In a thin and light housing, it comes out in front of heavier and harder to transport models. Of course there are notebooks with more processing power, the ones in terms of portability, one of the best options on the market.
Dell Gaming G5
- Processor: 9 Core Intel Core i7 2.4 GHz to 4.1 GHz, 8MB cache
- RAM: 8GB DDR4, 2666MHz
- Storage: 1TB HD (5400 RPM) + 128GB SSD
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4GB of dedicated GDDR5
- 15.6 inch Full HD screen
- Weight: 2.68 kg
When it comes to gaming notebooks, usually the prices we see in stores are quite high. But in the case of the Dell G5, who doesn't have that much money to spend on a super expensive machine can still have a gamer notebook.
It does not have the best technical specifications in the gaming industry, but it can run games at 1080p and has an average battery life of 10 hours. The good construction and the cool design make the Dell G5 a good option for video game lovers.
Microsoft Surface Pro 6
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or i7 8 generation
- RAM: 8 GB or 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Storage: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB SSD
- Graphics: Intel UHD 620 (i5) or Intel UHD 620 (i7)
- 4K 12.3 inch screen
- Weight: 770 g (i5) or 784 g (i7)
If you like the idea of ??a 2 in 1, but want a detachable screen instead of a foldable one, Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is certainly the best option. The device offers powerful specifications in addition to offering the possibility of using the tablet mode. It also makes the Surface Pro 6 one of the most portable Windows 10 devices available.
Although the Surface Pro 6 is ultraportable, it doesn't sacrifice much performance. In the basic model, you will have an Intel Core i5 processor, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage. There are also great upgrade options, including the ability to have up to 1 TB of storage.
HP Omen 17
- Processor: Intel Core i7 9 generation 2.8 GHz to 3.8 GHz (Turbo Boost)
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Storage: 2.5 "1TB SATA HDD + 256GB SSD NVMe PCIe M.2
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB dedicated GDDR5)
- 15.6 inch Full HD screen
- Weight: 3.35 kg
Do not judge this gaming notebook by its modest design and low quality chassis. Despite this, the HP Omen 17 is an incredible machine, with excellent features and capable of heavy gaming wheels.
With its G-Sync screen, solid speakers and 4K games, this is one of HP's best gaming notebooks, with a powerful quad-core processor and 2.6 GHz Core i7 6700HQ, the brilliant NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M with 4 GB of VRAM. With a bright 17.6-inch screen and several USB 3.0 ports for gaming accessories, this machine surprises with its affordable price.
Asus VivoBook 15
- Processor: Intel Core i5's 8th generation 1.6 GHz or 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB or 8 GB
- Storage: 1TB SATA 5400 RPM
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 930MX (2 GB)
- 15.6 inch Full HD screen
- Weight: 1.7 Kg
The new Asus VivoBook 15 is a lightweight and well performing notebook. In addition, it has an excellent price. If you are looking for a mid-range notebook, cheap, but with good processing power, this is the right option.
- <img src = "https://www.oficinadanet.com.br/imagens/obj_item/602/asus-vivobook-14.jpg” title=”Asus VivoBook 15 Notebook, Intel Core i7-8565U, 8GB, 1TB, 15.6, 2GB NVIDIA GeForce MX230 Card – X512FJEJ227T” alt=”Asus VivoBook 15 Notebook, Intel Core i7-8565U, 8GB, 1TB, 15.6, 2GB NVIDIA GeForce MX230 Card – X512FJEJ227T” data-pagespeed-url-hash=”2291801418″ onload=”pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality(this);”/>
- <img src = "https://www.oficinadanet.com.br/imagens/obj_item/602/asus-vivobook-14.jpg” title=”Asus Vivobook X512FJ-EJ227T 8 Intel Core i7 8GB Notebook PC (Geforce MX230 with 2GB) 1TB 15.6 Windows10 Screen – Gray” alt=”Asus Vivobook X512FJ-EJ227T 8 Intel Core i7 8GB Notebook PC (Geforce MX230 with 2GB) 1TB 15.6 Windows10 Screen – Gray” data-pagespeed-url-hash=”2291801418″ onload=”pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality(this);”/>
- <img src = "https://www.oficinadanet.com.br/imagens/obj_item/602/asus-vivobook-14.jpg” title=”Asus Vivobook X512fj-ej228t Intel Core I7 8 Generation 8gb Nvidia Mx230 1.8ghz Screen 15.6 Led-backlit Silver Metallic” alt=”Asus Vivobook X512fj-ej228t Intel Core I7 8 Generation 8gb Nvidia Mx230 1.8ghz Screen 15.6 Led-backlit Silver Metallic” data-pagespeed-url-hash=”2291801418″ onload=”pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality(this);”/>
The only bad thing is the battery life and the replacement of the trackpad, called the ScreenPad, because the screen is touch sensitive like in smartphones. This means that it can take a little longer to adapt, but still, nothing that will not be solved in a short time.
These were our top 5 notebook options to buy in 2020. The Dell XPS 13 is not at the top of the list right now. It is really the best option to buy, the most complete notebook you can have right now, with a lot of processing power, lightness and practicality, without giving up a screen in 4K resolution. But we know that it costs little, so if you want this machine, you better prepare your pocket.
For gamers, we present two options, which are the Dell Gaming G5 and HP Omen 17. Both are excellent for running even heavy games. However, we do have some differences, as the higher price of the HP Omen 17 compensates for better graphics performance, and has more screen quality than the Dell G5. The Dell G5 has a longer, lighter battery, making it easier to charge.
For those who want an excellent computer at a lower cost, we offer two options in this list: The Asus VivoBook 15 costs about R $ 3,000, offers a large screen and weighs less than 2Kg, a great option for those who want practicality without opening it. large display.
And speaking of portability, our best option here is Microsoft's Surface Pro 6. This notebook that becomes a perfect tablet for those who travel a lot and want to have a very versatile equipment. In fact, I would say a notebook with a touch of smartphone, very reminiscent of the Samsung Galaxy Note line, a lot because of its pen. It can also be used with a Microsoft keyboard and mouse, which are sold separately.
We recommend reading: