In the spectrum of the organization, there are people who are extremely organized, to the point that they don't need any kind of external help from a calendar service or anything, and not organized at all, who don't even bother to resort to a solution like these. because well, it?s fruitless. For all other cases, it is beneficial to have a calendar (physical or digital) always at hand, right?
In the universe of available options, the native calendar of the Apple ecosystem is an excellent option for users of Macs, iPhones, iPads and / or iPods touch. And one of the most important tips that can be given in relation to it: you can change the standard alert for each type of event added by l. In this way, you simply set up a predetermined advance period for each type of calendar entry (event, all day event and birthday) and you do not need to be configuring an alert every time you book something. After all, who wants to manage time better also wants to save time better, right?
Here's how simple it is:
- Open the Calendar app and click on "Calendar" in the upper left corner;
- Click on ?Preferences? (shortcut,) and go to the ?Alerts? tab;
- Select the account on which you want to operate the changes (and remember, the settings you change will only be applied to that account);
- Adjust the default alert settings for each type of event (events, all day events and birthdays) according to your need at the time of the event or ?x? minutes, hours or days before;
- If you wish, check the box "Use these standard alerts only on this computer" in that case, the settings will not mirror the other devices connected to the account and you can configure each one in the way that best suits you.
- Comes Calendar Settings;
- Touch ?Standard Alerts?;
- Adjust the default alert settings for each type of event (birthdays, events and all-day events) according to your need at the time of the event or ?x? minutes, hours or days before.
· ? ·
Once configured, alerts can be adjusted, of course, for each event you create, just access the individual notification settings for it. Make good use of it!