The CPF Certificate of Regularity is a document issued by the Federal Revenue Service to certify that the taxpayer is up to date with the Union. This proof is necessary to carry out financing, to assume public positions, among other formalities. The procedure is done online and has no cost.
In the following tutorial, check how to take a negative debt certificate on the IRS website. You will only need the interested party's CPF number. The portal is compatible with the main browsers on the market, such as Chrome, Firefox and Edge.
How to obtain a criminal record certificate from the Federal Police
Learn how to get a certificate of tax compliance Photo: Nicolly Vimercate / TechTudo
Want to buy cell phones, TV and other discounted products? Meet Compare TechTudo
Step 1. Access the IRS website (idg.receita.fazenda.gov.br/interface/lista-de-servicos/certidoes-e-situacao-fiscal/certidao-de-regularidade/pessoa-fisica) and press the option "Direct Access";
Access the RFB website and click on the button indicated Photo: Reproduo / Helito Beggiora
Step 2. Enter your CPF and, below, enter the Captcha code that appears in the verification image on the side. Once this is done, check "Consult" to generate your certificate.
Issuing certainty of fiscal regularity Photo: Reproduo / Helito Beggiora
If your certificate is not released over the Internet, you must attend an IRS service station with the following documents:
- Debit Certificate Request;
- Official identification document (original or certified copy) of the taxpayer and his legal representative, if applicable, and will be dismissed when there is a signature;
- In the case of splits, present original or certified copy of the certificate of death and the document proving the legitimacy of the applicant;
- Proxy (original or certified copy), if applicable;
- Proof of settlement of pending issues;
- Statement of Installment Amount, if you choose to install in consolidated (reopening REFIS, PRT, Pert, PRR, etc.).
How to keep a file in several folders on the drive? Ask questions in the TechTudo forum.
How to register CNH Digital and activate on the services portal