This week, web design software RapidWeaver won a good and renewed verse. The software allows users to create highly personalized websites by offering a variety of tools and properties that can be adjusted. In addition, it also supports third-party plugins that can be used to further expand its possibilities.
Among the new features announced are some very interesting new features and the enhancement of old features. Check out the highlights below:
- Device simulator: preview the results of your productions on different smartphones, tablets and computers without leaving the application; in addition, it is possible to open several windows for different devices that will be updated automatically with each change.
- Unsplash support: resource manager that provides access to your personal photo library and allows you to use Unsplash's image sharing service without leaving the program.
- Web cone generator: drag and drop to all popular video formats favicons, including Safari's fixed tabs.
- .Htaccess editor: allows you to edit .htaccess files without leaving the application to use an external FTP application or text editor.
- GDRP support: 100% compatible with GDPR, ensuring that no official themes ?are shared with any libraries hosted by third parties?, such as jQuery or Google Fonts.
- Redesigned interface: the new interface has been completely revised to make it easier to use and includes improvements such as ?state restoration?, which allows you to open the project faster just as you left it.
- New themes: the five new themes use the reliable and responsive Bootstrap 4.
- New add-ons manager: allows the user to enable and disable plugins, themes and files individually or together, optimizing the workflow and giving more granular control over the desktop.
What sets RapidWeaver apart from many similar apps (including Adobe's renowned apps) is a user-friendly interface that is easy to use yet has a powerful engine, extensibility with other software, and an advanced feature set.
RapidWeaver is available for computers running macOS 10.11 or later and can be purchased from Realmac Software for $ 80. Users who have already purchased the previous version of the software can upgrade it for $ 60 and anyone who purchases RapidWeaver 8 until the next 28th will receive an additional $ 10 discount. If you want to try RapidWeaver, just enter your email and download the app.