Google Assistant offers a number of very useful features for Android and iPhone (iOS) cell phone users, but it also hides several fun commands. The interactive platform responds to several linguistic constructions, for example, if the person asks about a rival assistant he / she has polite answers about each one. In addition, the software is able to tell bad jokes, sing, beat box, give advice and even increase your self-esteem with praise.
Google's software underwent a recent update in October of this year. The intention is to offer a more intuitive system, mainly for smartphones with visual aids such as response cards, displayed shortly after receiving the user's first controls. In this way, the company strives to deliver a support capable of assisting the user's daily life with dynamism and efficiency. Below is a series of phrases that generate funny responses from the app.
Ten things Google Assistant does that few users know
Google Assistant: four curiosities about the software
Want to buy cell phones, TV and other discounted products? Meet Compare TechTudo
Getting to know Google Assistant better
Most of the questions with funny answers relate to questions about the application itself, whether in relation to relationships, their origin or skills. The Assistant can be fun, ironic or even daring, according to the question asked. Check below the suggestions, which should always be said after the voice command "Ok, Google":
- 1- How old are you?
- 2- Are you tired?
- 3- Who was your first crush?
- 4- Where do you live?
- 5- Do you like Google?
- 6- Do you have a nickname?
- 7- Do you have feelings?
- 8- Are you romantic?
- 9- Do you like Siri?
- 10- Do you like Cortana?
- 11- What is your mission?
- 12- How do you look like?
- 13- Who was your first?
- 14- Can you laugh?
- 15- Do you work out?
- 16- Describe your personality.
- 17- Do you have a boyfriend?
- 18- Are you married?
- 19- Who is your father?
- 20- Who's your mother?
- 21- Do you prefer Android or iOS?
- 22- Why do you work so hard?
Answers given by Google Assistant Photo: Reproduo / Taysa Coelho
- 23- Where were you born?
- 24- Do you like Brazil?
- 25- Are you a robot?
- 26- Who created you?
- 27- Can you predict the future?
- 28- Do you speak Morse code?
- 29- Are you going to die one day?
- 30- Do you have imagination?
- 31- What are you wearing?
- 32- Do you work without Internet?
- 33- How do you work?
- 34- When your birthday?
- 35- Do you have hair?
- 36- Do you sleep?
- 37- Do you drive?
- 38- What is your hobby?
- 39- What are you afraid of?
- 40- What is your favorite thing on the Internet?
- 41- What is your favorite color?
- 42- What do you drink?
- 43- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- 44- What is your favorite animal?
- 45- Dogs or cats?
The Gigantes de Buscas app can also surprise you with answers that have songs or movies as a reference, such as the case of the Star Wars or Matrix saga. Say the following phrases and have fun with what the Assistant will say next.
Google Assistant's cinematic references are displayed when interacting with the platform Photo: Reproduo / Taysa Coelho
- 46- Do you like Star Trek or Star Wars?
- 47- I am your father.
- 48- May the force be with you.
- 49- Are we in the Matrix?
- 50- Tell where you are going.
- 51- I am naked.
- 52- I go on denying appearances.
- 53- Winter is coming.
Assistance software can also be a funny resource to increase users' self-esteem. When asking for compliments, asking if she thinks you are beautiful or saying that you love her, the answers are always friendly and fun. This is a way for the system to approach those who interact with it.
- 54- Do you think I'm beautiful?
- 55- Ah, if I catch you
- 56- I love you
- 57- Do you love me?
- 58- Give me a compliment
- 59- Can I borrow money?
Google usually prepares special responses for the assistant during holidays, such as Christmas, New Year, Easter, among others. Some options, however, remain in effect throughout the year, such as the following examples:
Gifs appear in the responses of Google Christmas Assistant Photo: Reproduo / Taysa Coelho
- 60- Where's Santa Claus?
- 61- Happy New Year.
- 62- Tell me a curiosity about Christmas.
- 63- Do you know the Easter Bunny?
- 64- Do you like Carnival?
- 65- Sing a Carnival song
- 66- Sing congratulations to you
Other commands or questions
- 67- I am drunk.
- 68- Who's in charge here?
- 69- Do you sing for me?
- 70- Do you have a beat box for me?
- 71- I'm bored.
- 72- Tell me a joke?
- 73- Tell me something funny?
- 74- Tell me a poem.
- 75- Shall we play heads or tails?
More phrases from Google Assistant Photo: Reprodo / Taysa Coelho
- 76- Play a die.
- 77- Tell me something interesting.
- 78- Shut up.
- 79- Tell me any number.
- 80- Talk dirty to me.
- 81- Your name Irineu.
- 82- Do you know Mrio?
Will Google Assistant beat Siri on the iPhone? Find out on Frum TechTudo.
How to schedule beauty salon or barber shop through Google Maps