It seems that Apple is once again preparing to renew its collection of bracelets for the Apple watch as you have been doing for the last few years.
In research conducted by MacMagazine On the company's American website, it was observed that several models are sold out. And if tradition continues, they should not return to Ma's online store inventory.
The story repeats itself in the vast majority of colors and styles available on the Brazilian site, as well. Bracelets for the smallest watch size of 40mm are the hardest hit by scarcity.
Check out the list of sold out models below:
- Sports bracelet: hibiscus (40mm and 44mm), cream yellow (40mm and 44mm), pacific green (40mm and 44mm) and blue horizon (40mm);
- Nike sports bracelet: turquoise / black (44mm), olive-military / black (40mm) and mallow / beige-particle (40mm);
- Sports loop bracelet: nectarine (40mm);
- Nike sports loop bracelet: mallow (40mm);
- Modern zippered leather bracelet: penia rose (40mm, small and medium size), cod cape (40mm, small size) and forest green (40mm, small and medium size);
- Leather loop bracelet: forest green (44mm, large size);
- Herms Leather Bracelets: Double Tour (40mm, all colors), Ambre / Capuccine / Rose Azale Single Tour (44mm), Bordeaux / Rose Extreme / Rose Azale Single Tour (40mm), Bleu Indigo Simple Tour (44mm), bne Barenia Single Tour with Clasp Deployment (44mm) and Fauve Barenia Single Tour with Deployment Clasp (44mm);
With the plethora of models sold out, new colors may soon paint on the company's website, perhaps even after the likely special event that will take place at Apple Park in March or through a press release. Let's wait.
Apple Watch Series 4
Price: Starting at R $ 3,599.10Installment Price: in at 12x of R $ 333,25Sizes: 40mm or 44mmMaterials: aluminum or stainlessFeatures: GPS or GPS + CellularColors: miscellaneousRelease: September 2018