If you still don't know the app SmartGym, here's another amazing opportunity to try this app from brazilian Matt Abras which has already been chosen as the ?App of the Day? by Apple.
After the major update launched at the end of last year, SmartGym has been completely rebuilt for version 3.0, including a new profile for physical educators.
News for iPhone / iPad
According to Matthew, the intention was to launch a new application, given the number of news; however, he decided to release the new features in an update to simplify things for users. So without further ado, let's get the news of the app!
- IPad support: the new app for tablets has the advantage of using the bigger screen to manage and track all information about training, including support for mode Split View and to Slide Over.
- Cloud service: users can now create a backup of all data and sync it across all their devices via the app's new online service. With this it is possible to set up your training on the iPad before leaving home and access this information on the Apple Watch when you are at the gym.
- Resources for personal trainer: When creating a physical educator account, the app automatically updates its interface to display all new features for personal trainer, how to manage and monitor the training of all students and even motivate them at a distance through the new interactive notifications on iOS 12.
- Predictive actions: This feature allows the app to analyze and predict the user's next one based on their routine and can work in two ways. At first, the app displays a button for a certain function at the appropriate time within the timer screen; in the second, the timer button (on the ?Exercise? screen) is replaced by the one appropriate for the next action.
- Siri shortcuts: support for Shortcuts (Shortcuts) from Siri allows the user to create shortcuts to quickly access specific routines, view exercise history, measurements and more.
What's new for Apple Watch
In addition to the new features of the app for iPhone and iPad, SmartGym 3 was also rethought for the Apple Watch, which now includes some of the aforementioned new features, including the profile for personal trainer. In addition, the physical educator will receive updates on the training of their students using the Watch, all thanks to the new cloud service.
Another new feature for Watch is SmartSync, which synchronizes every day only the routines that the personal trainer need for a certain day. If a trainer has 10 students, for example, and each of them has 3 different training sessions, this means that he needs to memorize at least 30 exercise routines; how SmartSync, O gadget synchronize only the routines for that day.
In the new version, SmartGym also makes use of Siri's Watch features, including Siri dial shortcuts and SiriKit support, allowing Apple assistant to control and manage your exercise session.
SmartGym is available free of charge for iOS and has an internal purchase option and two subscription options that cover news in a different way, separated between users and professionals.
For users, the internal purchase costs R $ 13 and releases all local resources (files, history and unlimited measures), except access to the cloud service. With the subscription (R $ 4 monthly or R $ 30 annually), it is possible to save up to 200 personalized exercises and synchronize the data between all devices.
For coaches only the possibility of subscription is offered, which varies according to the number of students that will be registered. For up to 10 students, R $ 20 per month or R $ 190 per year is charged; For up to 20 students, they are charged R $ 35 per month or R $ 330 per year; for up to 50 students, R $ 50 or R $ 550 are charged respectively and each student has access to an account Premium of SmartGym.
If you do not want to buy or subscribe to the app, you can create up to two workouts in the free version. ?