From the earliest days of App store, users received emails with shopping receipts, either for the purchase of apps or for subscribing to some service. Now stop and think: When was the last time you received one of these?
One user questioned this on Apple's discussion board, which obviously made other people notice that they were no longer receiving these receipts, just a confirmation email.
The exact reason for this happening? No one knows, after all, Apple has not (yet) commented on the matter. Around here, my last (signature) receipt arrived in October; After that, nothing more.
If you have also been affected by the issue, please be aware that you can at least access these vouchers manually.
On iPhone / iPad
- Comes Settings (your name) iTunes and App Store;
- Tap your email and ?View Apple ID?;
- Scroll down and tap ?Shopping History?;
- Choose the desired purchase, tap it and then the "Resend" button.
On the mac
- Open iTunes or the Music app;
- Click on "Account" in the menu bar and choose "View My Account"
- Search for ?Shopping History? and click on ?View All?;
- Find the desired purchase and click on ?Order ID?;
- Click the "Resend" button.
Note that free app purchases do not have such a button in the past Apple even sent proof of ?purchase? of a free app; Now, no more.