What enchants in Android, are its numerous possibilities to do what you want on your smartphone. It is possible to change a simple icon pack, such as even changing the processor speed clock. The alternatives are many, where you can even download apps from outside the Play Store and install it without any problems.
And speaking of apps, today, I present to you, dear readers, the app for you that wants to make profound changes to the look of your Android. The app in question is the Substratum Engine Theme. This application allows the installation of various themes, changing the style of system fonts, or even changing the boot screen of the device.
Substratum can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store and works as follows; on rooted smartphones from Android 7 Nougat. However, if your device is not routed you will need to pay for a plugin that currently costs $ 5.99. Check below how to use it.
How to radically change the look of Android
Before starting the tutorial it is noteworthy that neither I nor Androidpit is responsible for any damages, so do it at your own risk. The whole process you'll see below was done without any problems on my Moto G3 with 1GB of RAM.
- Download the app and install it;
- A sad emoticon will appear on the screen with a message saying no themes were found, at which point you need to download some.
- To download the hundreds of themes tap the little shop icon in the upper right corner. Another menu will appear on the screen for you to choose what type of theme you want to download. When selecting, a new screen appears. Now just choose your favorite theme that will automatically be directed to Play Store.
- After downloading the theme, go back to the Substratum home screen and it will be available to apply.
- Now just tap on the theme and then tap next. From this next screen that appears, select where you want to apply the changes, either just in the settings menu or even apply changes in the browser interface, the possibilities are varied. Da is at your discretion dear reader.
- Once you've selected what to apply, just tap a single icon that appears on the screen and wait a few seconds until the process is complete. After a message saying that the system needs to be restarted will appear.
- Now just restart your smartphone and you're done. Your device will look new. If you want to go back to what it looked like before, just open Substratum and uninstall the theme.
Root your Android using these three apps
Below I will leave the link to download the application, along with some cool themes that I selected. Remember that you can also download the theme directly from the Play Store, without having to enter Substratum. In this case download the theme and then open the application that it will be ready to be applied.
substratum theme engine
Some themes for your Android
(Substratum) Sai's Oreo Theme
J Dark Ice Substratum Theme
(Substratum) Pixel Theme
Substratum does a great job in terms of customization. With a simple interface, totally in Brazilian Portuguese, it is very easy to modify your Android. Hope you enjoyed our tips on this good app.
And you already used Substratum? Do you know any cool themes for him?
. (tagsToTranslate) Android (t) visual (t) customize (t) themes (t) substratum (t) modify (t) new look (t) android nougat (t) android oreo