Good news for those who have always wanted to buy something from the Play Store but don't have a credit card. You can now shop and pay with the Paid Market in a more affordable way. Google has partnered with Mercado Livre to add a new option for tickets to make purchases using Mercado Pago.
The process for issuing the bill is very simple. Follow the steps below and see how to do it:
- Download and install the Mercado Pago app;
- When opening the app choose the option "Register me" and fill in the requested fields;
- After completing the registration and logging into your account, click on the three bars at the top left and select "My Account" and then "Add Money";
- Just choose the amount you want to add and choose the payment method by bank slip;
- After confirmation a ticket is generated, simply pay and wait for confirmation of payment of the ticket, when the amount appears in your MP account.
In a statement, Brazilian Paid Market business director Joo Banzato said: "By making online shopping quick and simple for those without a credit card, we reinforce our commitment to democratizing access to money and promoting financial inclusion ". So from now on you don't need to have a credit card to make purchases on the Google Play store.
What did you think of this news?
. (tagsToTranslate) Google Play Store (t) Paid Market (t) Payment (t) Billet (t) Purchases (t) How to Buy with Billet in Play Store (t) Billet Playstore (t) Play Store without Credit Card