Aviary Photo Editor offers many possibilities for editing and customizing your own photos. The numerous filters guarantee easy and automatic solutions to regulate color, brightness and many other settings. To find out more about our app today, read our app review.
Functions & Usage
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 2Android version: 4.1.2Root: SimMods: None
Aviary Photo Editor starts and then is on the main screen. From it you can select the photos to be changed. These can be from smartphone memory or taken at that time. At the end of the changes, photos can be shared on social networks.
Selected the photo, a bar containing the filters and the main functions of the app appear. It is screened in 5 screens and can be viewed through the touchscreen feature. Of all the functions, 18 of them are free. Others can be unlocked by paying at the app's internal store. Here are the functions described:
- Enhance: Automatically adjusts light and image colors
- Effects: All color enhancing effects
- Sticker: some stickers to put on the photo itself to customize it
- Crop: Modifies the size of photos to suit your interests.
- Focus: This function changes the focus point of the image.
- Rotate: rotate the image
- Contrast and lightness: standard image parameters
- Saturation and color: changes the intensity and color tone
- Splash: Allows you to turn a colored object into a black and white photo.
- Text: Insert text into photo
- Meme: built-in function for adding text from various photo genres
Aviary Photo Editor has a great design and a very intuitive use. Not to mention that allows a great freedom in the way to customize the photos. Without a doubt one of the best free photo editing apps currently available on Google Play.
Screen & Controls
The Aviary Photo Editor has a design driven simplicity and ease of use. Its functions are explained margin of each option and the controls are easy to understand even for beginners with photo editing.
Speed ??& Stability
Aviary Photo Editor has always worked very well and smoothly. Filters are applied quickly and previews load equally quickly.
Price / Performance Ratio
Aviary Photo Editor can be downloaded from Google Play at no cost. Better yet: it is exempt from advertising banners!