O TechTudo will promote for the first time an award to highlight the best mobile phones, apps, games and electronics in the market by 2019. Among the apps will be six categories, including delivery apps, music, travel, security, mobility, digital banking and the highlight in the year. The TechTudo 2019 Best of the Year Award takes place in December, and will be evaluated by a select group of technology experts, which will be based on some criteria according to the category in question.
TechTudo 2019 Best of the Year: Website Awards Highlights from Technology and Games Market
Best of the year TechTudo 2019 Photo: Arte / Allan Teixeira
Want to buy a cell phone, TV and other discounted products? Meet the Compare TechTudo
New mobile apps come daily, many with innovative features and services that can make life easier for users. Throughout the year, apps for Android and iPhone (iOS) stood out for a variety of reasons, from functions that have gone viral on social networks to services that save you time in everyday life. To elect the best of the year, our technology experts will meet the following criteria:
- User FeedbackUser reviews of apps, including reviews on Google Play Store and App Store stores.
- Trend in the yearWhich app has most viralized and stood out throughout the year. Criterion takes into account which app has had the most repercussions on social networks and traditional media.
- Technological solution and innovationFeatures that stand out in each app, which are competitive differentials between them. What each can offer is useful, and how they contribute to innovation.
- Service Delivery or FunctionDoes the application deliver the proposed service in the best way? Evaluation on the quality of the functions offered by the app.
There are five finalists in the featured app category. Know a little about each of the following candidates.
- Love DigitalAme Digital is a payments app for Android and iPhone (iOS). It allows you to perform financial transactions by reading a QR code, with the purpose of expediting purchases.
- DollifyDollify is a cartoon app for Android and iPhone (iOS) that became popular on social media at two times of the year.
- FaceAppFaceApp is an application that lets you apply various effects to your photos, and has viralized with the function that makes the user look elderly. Also available for Android and iPhone (iOS).
- Grin (Yellow)Grin's app lets you rent electric scooters for fast trips around the city. The service became quite famous as soon as it appeared, and can be accessed by the Android phone or iPhone (iOS).
- TikTokTikTok started out as a voiceover app, but it has grown over the last year and has become a major short video social network, being among the most downloaded apps of the year worldwide. It is available for Android and iPhone (iOS).
TechTudo 2019 Best of the Year will feature a select team of tech specialists who will pick out the highlights in a wide range of categories. In apps, reviewers will:
- Bruno MartinezShowmetech Founder
- Cesar SchaefferDigital Look Repreter
- Igor LopesBandNews tech columnist
- Jacson BoeingAdrenaline co-founder and editor
- Joyce MacedoPCWorld Brasil Publisher
- Lo MllerTecMundo Editor
- Nick EllisAuthor of Digital Drops and MeioBit
- Paulo Henrique MontenegroCopywriter of Everything Mobile
- Srgio MatsuuraReporter of the newspaper O Globo
- Wallace motEditor on AllCellular