Often it can happen to you buy the wrong app accidentally or have changed their mind about the app after purchase and want to return it and get refunded. This is not a problem when the application in question is purchased on AndroidPIT App Centeras long as the order is placed within 24 hours of application installation on your device (Google Play Store only offers a 15 minute refund period).
So far, the feedback could only be done through the App Center application, but now it can also be done through our website.
How it works:
- V app purchase page. You can get there using the search bar, or even easier by going to "My Page" "Apps" "View All Purchased Apps".
- Click the arrow to the right of the box that says "UNINSTALL" and it will open a menu where you can select the "Refund" option and the money paid for the app will be returned automatically.
Select "Refund" to return an app
Then you have to confirm the refund
The practical and fast refund process
Note the following restrictions:
- Once you have returned an application you have purchased, you will not be able to return it again.
- You can only return an app on the AndroidPIT site if it was purchased through the page. If it was purchased through the App Center app, please request a refund from App Center on your mobile device as well.
This is done like this:
- Start App Center and go to "My Apps". Find the app you want to return.
- Go to the end of the app description and click "Refund".
With this new feature of our site, if omitted from now on, the option to request refunds through our support service.
. (tagsToTranslate) App Return (t) App Return (t) App Refund (t) App Reversal