As announced by Apple, the pre-sale iPhones 11 and 11 Pro It started today at 9am (by Braslia time). And sales are going smoothly, unsurprisingly.
That unbridled race looks for the new model no longer the same, either because of the current values ??that go from $ 1,000 (depending on the model), the lack of relevant news that piques the public interest, increasingly capable iPhones that last longer than before in the hands of consumers the explanations are many.
Obviously, the scenario varies from country to country in fact, even in the same place there are differences between colors, models (according to the choice of the operator in the American case), etc.
Picking up the model SIM-Free in the United States Perhaps the most sought after by Brazilians, about an hour after the pre-sale began, the scenario is still quite good.
In case of iPhone 11, basically all colors / capacities are still shipping on September 20th (first day of availability), except for the 64GB green color (9/27 to 1/10 delivery).
To the 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max iPhones, the situation looks like this:
- iPhone 11 Pro 512GB Space Gray: 27/9 to 1/10;
- 64GB silver iPhone 11 Pro: from 1/10 to 4/10;
- 256GB silver iPhone 11 Pro: from 9/27 to 1/10;
- iPhone 11 Pro 512GB silver: from 9/27 to 1/10;
- iPhone 11 Pro 256GB Midnight Green: 27/9 to 1/10;
- iPhone 11 Pro 512GB Midnight Green: 1/10 to 4/10;
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB Space Gray: 27/9 to 1/10;
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB silver: 1/10 to 4/10;
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB Midnight Green: 27/9 to 1/10;
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB Midnight Green: 1/10 to 4/10;
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB Midnight Green: 1/10 to 4/10.
The above unlisted models continue, at least as we publish this issue, with a deadline of September 20.
Who here bought yours?