One of the news presented by Logitech at CES 2017, the largest technology fair on the planet, is the G533, wireless gamer headset "for those looking for sound quality and long battery life".
According to the manufacturer, the two main attractions of the accessory are the technologies Pro-g, for wireless transmission without signal loss, and the DTS Headphone: X, for surround sound with quality of 7.1 channels. In addition, the promise of battery life is 15 hours of use.
Below you can check the device specifications.
- Driver: Pro-G 40 mm
- Response Frequency: 20Hz-20KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 107dB SPL / mW
- Extension Cable Extension: 2 m
- Battery Life: 15 hours
- Wireless Range: 15 m
- Dimensions: 197mm x 189mm x 85mm
- Weight: 350 grams
- Capture Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Type: Pressure Gradient Electret
- Condenser: T4mm size and 20Hz-20KHz response frequency
O G533 Wireless Gaming Headset begins to be sold in United States still in January for the suggested price of $ 149.99.
(tagsToTranslate) ces 2017 (t) g533 wireless gaming headset (t) logitch (t) wireless headset