SamMobile today released exclusive information about Samsung's new Note tablet, which appears to come in two versions, the GT-N5100 with 3G / Wi-Fi connections and the GT-N5110 version with Wi-Fi connection only. The GT-N5100 version is called Galaxy Note 8.0. According to the publication, Samsung will present this tablet at MWC 2013, which takes place between February 25 and 28 in Barcelona.
- Official Name: GT-N5100, GT-N5110
- Codename: Kona
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery: 4600 mAh
- Dimensions: 211.3 x 136.3 x 7.95 mm, 330 grams
- Display: 8 inch, 1280×800 TFT (Super Clear LCD)
- GSM Connections: EDGE (850/900/1800/1900) HSPA + 21.1Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps (850/900/1900/2100)
- 5MB rear camera
- 1.3MB front camera
- 2Gb RAM
- 16 / 32GB Internal Memory
- MicroSD slot at 32GB
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, A-GPS
As well rated by SamMobile, for the features disclosed, the tablet comes to compete with devices like iPad Mini and Nexus 7, but with an accessory that gives some advantage, the S-PEN. Thus, Samsung reaffirms the market trend of cheaper tablets.
So, as we had the launch of the Galaxy Note 10.1 at Mobile World Congress last year, the chances of seeing this tablet at the 2013 fair are huge. Looks like the Galaxy Note family is ready for more members!
Image: Samsung Brazil
(tagsToTranslate) tablet galaxy note 8.0 (t) samsung galaxy tablet GT-N5100 (t) note 8.0