In recent years, the applications responsible for approaching passengers who need to travel and drivers available to take them have become increasingly popularmainly in the large metropolises.
Cabify is a company that started in Spain and arrived in Brazil in June 2016, to offer this type of service. Through a smartphone app available for Android and iOS systems, users can register as passengers or drivers and in a few clicks start rolling.
In this post, we will get your main questions about Cabify's service. Let's go?
How does it work for the passenger?
When downloading the application, the passenger must perform a simple registration, with first name, last name, mobile number, email and credit card details or PayPal (two only payment methods accepted by Cabify –Cannot do cash-payment races).
From then on, races may be requested by the registered device. Check step by step:
- When opening the app, you must have GPS on. That way, the home screen will now display your current (starting) address. If the address is incorrect, you can click on it and correct it;
- Still on the home screen, you can choose whether to run the race on time (Now) or schedule it later (Book). These options are offered in the upper application menu;
- After confirming the race time and starting point, click Next Step (bottom button);
- Select the destination location in the indicated field and, if necessary, leave the driver with indications in the Message field (ideal for specifying landmarks or exact location where you will be waiting).
- After confirming the destination, just click Ask your Cabify and wait. When one of the available drivers accepts your call, his and his car data will appear on the screen and you will be able to follow the movement in real time.
How made the payment?
As previously mentioned, Cabify services can only be paid by credit card or PayPal, which must be previously registered in the application.
Before making the race call, the route value will be indicated in the application and, after the request is confirmed, the amount will be automatically charged to the chosen card.
Which regions are served by Cabify?
In Brazil, Cabify serves the cities of Belo Horizonte, Braslia, Campinas, Curitiba, Porto Alegre, Rio de Janeiro, Santos and So Paulo. However, some areas for driver safety are restricted by the application and require prior scheduling (need to consult by the application itself).
Why ride Cabify?
Cabify offers a convenient, safe and cost-effective way for those who need to move quickly and do not have their own vehicle. Drivers are available 24 hours a day, every day of the week, and service charges are lower than traditional taxis, for example.
How does it work for the driver?
It is worth mentioning, first of all, that for a car to be included in the company's fleet it must be a model superior to 2011, have neutral color (white, silver, gray, black or dark colors), have air conditioning and radio / MP3 . In addition, the driver and the car must have the documentation up to date.
The drivers register is divided into five parts. Just them:
There are three different registration options:
- Driver who owns his own car;
- Driver without own car (will need to use third party cars);
- Investor (responsible for providing a fleet of cars that can be used by other drivers).
All of these must be done by completing a form on the Cabify official website.
After completing the initial registration step, you must send to the company all the necessary documents to prove the previously completed data. Just them:
- National Driver's License (CNH), with the note Exercise Paying Activity, on the reverse side;
- Certificate of criminal record;
- Registration certificate;
- Vehicle Licensing (with DPVAT and insurance policy paid).
Cabify will contact you to schedule an interview to prove your qualification.
During the training interview, you will be directed to perform a medical exam.
After approval in all previous steps, registration will be activated and the driver will be available to receive race requests.
How do I receive it?
About 75% of the value of each race performed credited to the Cabify driver account.and can be withdrawn at any time. In addition, the company sometimes offers fixed-value bonuses, which can be obtained by performing a predetermined number of races at a bonus per hit category.
important to remember that This 75% is calculated on the total value of the race, regardless of whether the customer used discount coupons or not.
However, you need to be aware of: Car maintenance and fueling costs are entirely at the driver's expense.
There is no minimum or maximum number of runs in the company that need to be performed. for the driver to keep his registration running, which allows great flexibility in working hours.
Also, the company offers training, speeches and free and personalized support the driver who wants to invest in the profession.
Did you like the article? Have you used Cabify's service? Tell us in the comments and keep following the blog content!