Changing the style of lyrics in Instagram comments, bio, photo captions and stories is not possible natively. But it is possible to resort to generator sites from different sources, accessible by both computer and mobile.
That is, to use a font with a different style – bold, italic, spaced, among other options – you don't have to download anything. And the feature may be what makes a user's profile stand out from so many others on the social network.
How to change Instagram lyrics in bio, comment or post
All font generation services work in much the same way. Just type the content you want, copy the style you like and paste it on the social network, either through the app or the web version. Some of the available options are:
To perform the following step by step, we opted for the service offered by Messletters. However, all of the above work quite similarly.
1. Visit the Messletters website of your favorite browser, mobile or PC;
2. At the top of the screen is a red text box. Write what you want to publish. Note that automatically the same content will appear below on several letter templates;
3 Scroll down to see all available options. See more possibilities at Show more. When you find what you like, select and copy;
- On the smartphone, the copy option appears as soon as the selected text.
- On PC, you need to right click on the selection and go to Copy (or use the keyboard shortcut while pressing the Ctrl + Ç);
4 Now access your Instagram Web profile or open the Instagram app on your phone. Just paste the copied content as a comment in the subtitle section of a new post, in your profile description or in the stories. Then publish the way you always do.
- To view the option Necklace on your smartphone, tap and hold for a few seconds on the text box. A menu with the item appears on the screen.
- On the PC, right-click on the text box and go to Necklace (or use the keyboard shortcut while pressing the Ctrl + V).
Messletter lets you filter font types. Options are available in the side menu on the PC version and the three-line icon on the mobile edition. Within the section My textYou can choose from general (Messletter), mirrored, striped, stacked, huge or wave fonts.
How to edit the description of the Instagram (profile)
Ok, just copy and paste the different font in the desired location. But, after all, where do I edit my Instagram profile description?
The process is quite simple. On the smartphone, follow the path: profile cone (doll in the lower right bar) button Edit profile Paste content into section Bio Confirm on the checkin the upper right corner of the screen.
Already in the web version, the process is as follows: go to the Instagram web page Click on your username in the right corner of the screen Tap the button Edit profile In Biography, paste the copied content from the font site.
Save changes to Submit.
How to change lyrics in Instagram Stories
Instagram Stories allows you to post photos, videos, GIFs, music, among other options. Users can also write about other media or make a text-only post.
If you don't know how to use this feature, AppGeek explains. It is possible to use both the letters already available natively and paste the different fonts offered by the sites indicated above.
How to change the lyrics in Instagram Stories on the Text tab
1. Open the Instagram app as you normally do and tap Your storyin the upper left corner;
2. On the next screen, scroll the tabs at the bottom of the screen until you reach Text;
3 Comes Tap to type. If you want to use one of the fonts available on the sites listed above, now is the time to paste the copied content;
4 If you prefer to use one of the four natively available fonts in the stories, then go to Tap to type and write the text. Tap on the font name, available at the top of the screen, to view the different options;
- Some sources offer the possibility of using an underlined effect, represented by a THE with little stars;
- You can also align the text in the right, left, or center corner by tapping the parallel lines icon.
5 To choose the background color, go to the white circle with the colored interior, and check the available options;
6 Finally, touch the arrow cone in the center of the screen;
7 If you wish, edit the post as you wish and complete the post on Your story.
How to change the lyrics in Instagram Stories in the Normal tab
1. Open the Instagram app as you normally do and tap Your story;
2. In the next screen, keep the tab Normal. If you want to make a photo on the spot, tap the circle in the center of the screen. If you prefer a video, keep the same button pressed until the end of the recording;
- To use media already in the gallery, drag your finger from bottom to top. This will display the contents already saved to your device. Tap on the one you want to select it;
3 To include text, tap on the cone formed by the letters Aa, at the top right corner;
4 If you want to use one of the fonts available on the sites listed above, now is the time to paste the copied content;
5 If you prefer to use one of the four natively available fonts in stories, write the desired text. Tap on the font name, available at the top of the screen, to view the different options;
- Some sources of the option to use an underlined effect, represented by a THE with little stars.
6 Note that, below, different colors are available. You can scroll right to view all presets or tap a few seconds on one of the color circles to enter a custom tone;
7 After this part, tap on the tick cone (check), located in the upper right corner of the screen;
8 You can manually edit the location and size of the text. Tap on it and drag it where you prefer. If you want to increase or decrease it, use two pinching fingers (opening and closing) to change the size;
9 Then edit the post the way you like it and finish the post on Your story
Did you like the tips? Check out how to put song lyrics in Instagram Stories. See also actions and apps that can help you get likes on Instagram!