New version of Office Mobile for Android makes it easy to scan documents with your phone camera. Here's how to use it!
When you need to send a copy of a document to someone else, it is quite common that you will soon consider using a multifunction printer or looking for a specialized location. Fortunately, smartphones increasingly feature new functions, including scanning documents with your camera.
Microsoft Office, in turn, has undergone some changes in its mobile versions and now makes this process much simpler. Here's how to scan documents with Microsoft Office on Android.
The process shown below requires the free early access version of Office Mobile. This version of the program is not available on Google Play and may present some bugs or instabilities. To use all the features of the new Office, it is worth remembering that you must have an Outlook account, which can also be created for free.
How to scan documents with Office on Android
Although not yet available on Google Play, there is a very simple and legal way to get Office Mobile early. Check out:
- Visit the APKMirror website and download Office Mobile;
- With the download, run the downloaded file and install it. If you have not installed a previously downloaded APK on your phone, you may need to grant some extra permission at this stage;
- Open the application normally for the first time and allow it to read your files. It is necessary for the operation of the program;
- Proceed with the initial explanation of the program and its operation until it starts loading its initial interface. This process may take a while;
- Now tap the "+" icon and select the "Lens" option;
- Grant the permission to access the camera of the device and select the option ?Document?;
- Take the photo of the document and make the necessary adjustments such as rotating it or changing the filter so that it can be better viewed
- With the adjustments made, choose the format for the file to be saved and tap ?Done?;
- Now tap the back icon and select where you want to save the document.
Another advantage of using Office is that you can work with OCR technology, which allows you to copy and edit the text of an image captured with the phone's camera. Look:
In addition to the news mentioned above regarding scanning documents, the new version of Office also brings other more simplified features. Among the highlights is an option to easily share file between phone and PC and sign PDF documents, which are accessed through the action menu.
Ready! Now you know how to use Android Office to easily scan documents using your phone's camera.
Android Office Tips Tips & Tutorials
Share with your followers