With a combined audience of 36 million hits and 632 thousand subscribers to its YouTube channel, TVF Qtiyapa is the first and largest online youth network in India, founded by IIT Kharagpur Alumni, Arunabh Kumar.
Brief history of ‘Viral Fever – Qtiyapa’
In 2009, when MTV and other youth entertainment channels in India rejected the program proposed by Arunabh Kumar, he had the idea of creating an online channel dedicated to youth. In late 2010, Arunabh uploaded the first video to YouTube and in a few days the video received 17k + hits, but that was just the humble beginning. The second video that was the parody of the most famous MTV show Roadies gained over a million hits in just 5 days. So, that’s how it started.
And now ‘The Viral Fever’ has grown to a team of 15 members and operates from two offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
In this post, I am sharing the 10 most popular videos from TVF Qtiyapa based on their audience counts.
1. Bollywood Party Aam Aadmi: Arnab’s Qtiyapa
2. Rowdies 9 – Sab Q-tiyapa hai!
3. Ghana wala Song: the Q-tiyatic version
4. Social Media Gangs: Valentine’s Day Q-tiyapa
5. Ek Thi Behen – Rakhi Qtiyapa (Theater Trollers)
6. Emotional Atya Charge: Q-tiyapa Refill
7. Rowdies XXX: Extra X, Extra Q-tiyapa (feat. Ayushmann Khurrana and Kunaal Roy Kapur)
8. Breaking the Good: Alok Nath Qtiyapa (Theater Trollers)
9. Aaram se Padhunga: Qtiyapa Exam
10. Naina caller: Q-tiyapa cell phone
I hope you enjoyed the post, share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter and subscribe to our blog for more updates.
10 Most Popular All India Bakchod Videos
theviralfever: India’s first online youth entertainment network goes international
If you haven’t subscribed to TVF Qtiyapa’s YouTube channel yet, do it now. If you are interested in knowing more about TVF Qtiyapa, you can check out Arunabh Kumar’s recent AMA on Reddit.